Reviews for The Fullness Of Time
Keep up the good work. Post more chapters soon pleasssssssse
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 34 . 5/22
Great chapter
ShadowChild chapter 33 . 4/26
Good chapter, although I am curious about what Arya is up to.
I'm blown away. Awesome. This is so how I want season 8 to be. Please continue on your path
LOURDESITA100 chapter 32 . 1/31
Over time they could love each other.

Update soon please ;)
Timelord2162 chapter 32 . 1/30
If they survive the Long Night, they may grow to love each other yet.
xan-merrick chapter 31 . 11/9/2017
looking forward to more .
Guest chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
Fantastic and definitely worth the wait!
Cowmagnet chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
Great chapter...until the ending.
Just seemed to fall kinda flat, tbh.
I mean, to me, Jon is the kind of person that would take that omission to heart. Add on top of that all of the maneuvering Dany has done to put him in such a powerless place, and he's still relents? Because he's fallen in love with a woman he barely knows who's lied to him, actively rendered him impotent, and convinced his sister to marry the man who pushed their brother out of a window?

If you wanted to make Jon roll over so easily, it would've made more sense to play more exclusively to his sense of duty to people in general, avoid any love nonsense, and develop that later instead of rushing it in.

But, as they say, the ink is dry...
Jackie chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
He has to tell Dany the truth straight away, she has to believe but thay still have to marry because they love each other.
Secu chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
Another great chapter, thank you!
Secu chapter 30 . 10/26/2017
I really like this story, especially your Jon. He's exactly as I expect him to be, haunted and unrelenting, always willing to sacrifice himself, but never willing to sacrifice others.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Arya didn't kill House of Frey? Edmere Tully is a wuss. And an idiot in pursuit of "glory"! Here's hoping he doesn't get Jon killed.
Jackie chapter 30 . 9/22/2017
Can't wait for the wedding.
Lky13 chapter 30 . 9/22/2017