Reviews for The Closer You Look
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 10h
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
Beeswax2 chapter 15 . 12/8
PLEASE OH PLEASE BY ALL THE GODS SAY You're doing ANOTHER CHAPTER !

This story is TOO GOOD to stop now !
DeathSummon chapter 15 . 12/5
please update this masterpiece!
Unknown9501 chapter 15 . 11/21
Please please PLEASE write more im dying to read more and laughing so hard it hurts
PortgazDAdz chapter 15 . 11/17
Please continue this fic...
It's going amazing!
Post next chapter soon!
Jostanos chapter 6 . 11/15
A concentric circle?

Question: Draco has _Riddle's Diary_ in his _FIRST YEAR_?! Why?
anon chapter 15 . 11/13
Your story is awesome and so are you
draconianking chapter 15 . 11/12
More Please I Beg of Thee
Wassa110 chapter 15 . 11/9
Wasn't what I thought it would be. It was still a surprisingly entertaining story and I hope you continue in the future.
Lovelythingsonthemoon chapter 15 . 11/6
oh gosh! how could I live through that cliffhanger! ! It's been months! ! I hopefully await for a update holding my breath, I just hope it doesn't take too long 'cus I might just die from it.
Lovelythingsonthemoon chapter 11 . 11/6
You made me laugh so much. I truly love this fanfic, I really can't stop smiling! !
Lovelythingsonthemoon chapter 5 . 11/6
You know what it's the things that I most love about your chapters? The disclaimers, I might just adopt one or two for personal use. They're the best. Where did you find them? Or are your creations?
Lovelythingsonthemoon chapter 2 . 11/6
I love it! *gush, gush* OH MY GOODNESS! ! This is so good. I love this idea you have, so now I am going to read every chapter you have posted of this and hope that it is completed or at least not abandoned. Thayou would be a shame, a real shame.
Hoque007 chapter 15 . 11/3
Keep writing this story is undoubtedly one of the most funniest harry potter stories I have read till date. Please give us more frequent updates.
Badababoopie chapter 15 . 10/31
Really enjoying this story so far and I hope that you will continue writing till the end of this story