Reviews for The Closer You Look
Skyler Violet 11 chapter 1 . 9/19
Update!
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 15 . 9/12
Darn! I wish you continued it.
nintschibintschi chapter 15 . 8/24
thanks for such an creative wonderful harry ;) I really like the the humor and the story.
please update soon and is Sirius going to get free ?
love his ladies susan,daphne, and his other friends
thanks for sharing
nintschi
RonChee chapter 15 . 8/12
"Long reviews make me post long chapters."

Quick, someone post a really long review. Sigh, if you want something done, do it yourself.

Good story, but it's a shame that it's had no updates in so long, understandable if you've stopped, maybe just one more chapter, please sir? I've finished all my meat, may I have some pudding please?

The only downside of your fic, the cards make him rather over powered. I think if you ever decide on a rewrite of this fantastic tale to make him unable to use a wand, 52 cards is it for life, 52 spells and no more, or well, the jokers and maybe the instructions to card games cards, perhaps having all the diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades only do one thing. Possibly if he really needs a boost at some point then he can discover other card games, like Magic The Gathering, Pokemon or Uno.
Are you going to continue this? It’s been a year bro.
Anyway, awesome story. Funny as hell and I like Harry’s attitude to life in general.
Jdl chapter 14 . 8/11
Your set up and timing for some of the situations and jokes is hilarious. Definitely made me openly laugh a few times these chapters. Great read, unique story, looking forward to the rest.
dephunkt chapter 15 . 8/9
this fic is hilarious. I do hope you continue.
gyuunmaesan chapter 15 . 8/5
I love how chaotic Harry is in this story!
nekoboy13 chapter 2 . 8/5
I think you waste too much time over explaining things but I'm dropping this for Moony, I can get into the cards and muggle magic bullshit but just adding Remus out of nowhere it's too much for my suspension of disbelief.
BlossomMM00 chapter 15 . 8/1
This story had me in fits of laughter. It was very good.
Beruit chapter 15 . 7/11
Fun to read. Please update soon
CarolWim chapter 15 . 7/2
Nothing to review. Your story is pretty good. Well done and really funny
Overload Vector chapter 15 . 6/21
THIS THE BEST EFFING STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING IT MAN!
ITS EXTREMELY GOOD!
noxenrom chapter 4 . 6/19
I had high hopes for the plot. Of which none remain. Its gotten predictable and boring.
FireAndSteel chapter 15 . 6/11