Reviews for The Closer You Look
Beruit chapter 15 . 7/11
Fun to read. Please update soon
CarolWim chapter 15 . 7/2
Nothing to review. Your story is pretty good. Well done and really funny
Overload Vector chapter 15 . 6/21
THIS THE BEST EFFING STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING IT MAN!
ITS EXTREMELY GOOD!
noxenrom chapter 4 . 6/19
I had high hopes for the plot. Of which none remain. Its gotten predictable and boring.
FireAndSteel chapter 15 . 6/11
Hahaha, brilliant
YouDidSayTim chapter 15 . 6/9
Hilarious! Guffaw out load funny. People kept looking at me when iver the first 13 to 14 chapters, the situations and timing and Harry's sudden realization that the remnants of whatever last was done by his inquisitive mind was niw going roite him in the ass with ... of course... witnesses usually in th form of an avenging professor.
Great story and diving into the bowels of vaults could only lead to a founder, Merlin or the Peverells.

Nice twist
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 6/5
this fic is hilarious! i'm not entirely sure why but i just love harry as this type of character.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
G E Proctor chapter 15 . 6/5
The child like innocence captured, plus the mischievous nature when wronged is spot on. The character development is beautiful to behold in the main cast. Some of the lesser puppets need more work to define them is the only thing that I witness as lacking. Hope to hear from you soon, Cheers & have a champion day.
Anniebob11 chapter 1 . 6/4
This has to be the most hilarious story I've ever read, please keep updating
Ug the Unreliable chapter 15 . 6/1
Really enjoying your take on the Harry Potter franchise. Love the way you are melding the first 3 books into first year - not seen that done before.
Well you last updated almost a year ago, but it was on my wedding anniversary - so just wondering if I am going to get a great anniversary present this year of a new chapter. Here's to hoping.
Looking forward to the next installment of the madcao adventures of HP on a sugar rush!
PascalDragon chapter 15 . 5/31
This is an absolutely glorious - and most importantly hilarious - story. The amount of tears I've cried laughing is not to be underestimated. XD
I'm definitely looking forward how Harry's future schooling is going to go with nearly all canon events already happening before Christmas of the first year :P
And at last we're also meeting Fleur. Though the absolutely different personalities of Daphne and Susan are already quite a joy to read. :)
lewis190978 chapter 15 . 5/30
Dude, not being pushy or anything, but can you update. Or at least say when you can or why you can’t because this is one of my favourite stories and it’s been left to the side for a while now.
Awesome story though man.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 2 . 5/27
I thought this was gonna be a x-men crossover where Harry becomes Gambit, but you turned out something interesting . hope you continue this
snowmcslow chapter 15 . 5/26
dude! I'm in LOVE with your story ! I remember when I first read it ~ Like omg! I remember almost laughing out in the middle of an exam ! you HAZ TO UPDATE ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I BEG YOU! ITS MAGNIFICENT! AND I DUNNO HOW LONG I CAN CONTINUE WAITING!