Reviews for The Closer You Look
PLEASE UPDATE TY
Tea chapter 16 . 5/16
I'm vaguely remembering the glory days of weekly updates and multiple stories. I feel like we're having different definitions of a week though, since a year has passed and I have yet to see a new update.
KuroPawel chapter 16 . 5/9
Great story, hope you will come back again, can't wait till that time.
chronodaimon chapter 16 . 4/27
please update more. This is an amazing fic. will love to see more soon.
yochan123 chapter 14 . 4/24
i think all of his hogwarts profs are insane
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/24
robbing malfoys is the best thing man
AllAboutThoseMyths chapter 16 . 4/23
I know you said that weekly updates are back… but it’s been a little bit longer then that. Not that I’m complaining or anything. I literally just binged this entire story in like 2 days, so I can’t complain about waiting. But I really do hope that you update this story, it’s seriously one of the (if not) best stories that I’ve read, and that’s saying something, cause I’ve read a lot of stories. Anywho, love your work and I really hope you keep writing!
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 16 . 4/18
Please update your story soon!
Diametrik chapter 1 . 3/25
"Now that he thought about it, there were moments in the night when his cards lit up the whole room before losing their radiance as he opened his eyes."

I find it hilarious that he questions his card glinting on a cloudy day before he questions the fact that they occasionally light up like a lightbulb in the middle of a dark room
SaggyBalls chapter 2 . 3/23
Did I expect you to ruin the story by bringing Lupin into the story 5 years early? No.
Now that I've seen that, I'll be forgoing reading the remainder of it.
Ray Hadrian chapter 1 . 3/21
Misdirection reminds me of Kuroko Tetsuya
RockinJRK chapter 16 . 3/19
fred2008 chapter 16 . 3/13
Looking forward to future updates! Its a good story
EMachado04 chapter 16 . 3/5
This is the best and funniest fic I've read in a while, it's a shame it isn't being updated anymore.
Hogwarts Knight chapter 16 . 3/4
So im not sure what caused a resurgence of good hp fics to come back to life, but I'm certainly not complaining. I just found this crazily meandering story and couldn't stop laughing the whole way through. Now if only I hadn't been reading during my work break, I think all of my coworkers are more convinced I'm crazy than before. Anyways welcome back, if I'm reading the author's note correctly, and can't wait to see not only what happens next but also how far off the Canon rails this story will go in the later years. That is assuming that Harry doesn't just twist canon into a rubics cube by the end of year 1 here.
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »