Reviews for To March Forward
witchofdathomir chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
nice story man. I love the characterization
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
An Idea
Character:Andre Francois
Theme: Trapped in a Time Loop Where He Fails Many Times over to Save Elizabeth and still has not give up. How much of your sanity are you willing to lose, how much of your morals are you willing to soil, how many lives are you willing to take, and most important of all how much of your humanity are you willing to put at stake for Love.
Inspired by Re:Zero where the MC gives his all to save the girl he like even if it means dying many times to do it.

Character: Scarlett Ohara
Theme: A Different approach of Maria Lancelot Clonation, what if she Inseminated a Maria Lancelot in her Ovules. Maternity Changes Everything.

Character: Limiters and Pandoras (Except Kazuya and Sattelizer)
Theme: What if they somehow found themselvs on the Other World Safter a Nova Self Destruct with some of the Rubbles of the City the nova was attacking. Surviving the Other World and Interaction with the Natives.

Character: Yu Mi Kim
Theme: How she deals with her Pain her Ups and Down, Drug Addictions for her Phantom Pain.

Character: Anyone
Theme: Who Wants To Live Forever- Immortality seeing the Passing of time with significant people without end leaving.

Character: Legendary Pandora
Theme: In which one of them is too human.
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
Regarding your suggestion. You've got a good series, more of his first!

That said, should do a series of minis on all the neglected Pandora while keeping the occasional Satella or Rana story in the plans. Like PLS or Zero...?

That said, I reviewed the previous chapter but read it again.. had additional thoughts.

Good chapter.

Couple points however. Satella has had weekly meetings with Gengo, and yet Satella "notes" Barnett's name for the secretary?

I'd envision them being a BIT more familiar. It's been at least a year right?

Second. Wouldn't Satella have left a note for Rana at the very least? This is the sort of thing I'd love to have insight into...

For some reason when I (re)read the interaction between Ooka and Satella, I was half expecting someone to poke back at Ooka "well, there is the wedding to plan for Kazuyas return. "
Andrew foster chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
This was a very fun chapter! You really know how to make Suna scary. kudos on that. Also I was wondering if you could do a story about Roxanne Elipton?!
Vhosek chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
I was so excited to see you updated and it was definitely worth the wait! I didn't expect things to get so out of hand but I'm glad they were able to save her! I thought you did a great job with the action and I can't wait to see what happens when Satella wakes up! I'm cheering all the way for her and Kazuya finding their way back together soon!
Godric Kharg chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Chapter five huh?

This is absolutely terrible. I really am at a lose for words reading this.

Its terrible that you can't write more, faster. Hurry up now. We need the next chapter, no, the next ten chapters tomorrow.

School? Work? Who needs that. You job is this story... lol.

*suddenly realizes he hasn't updated his own stories even longer and goes back into hiding*

I can't wait to see if Satellizer meets herself, noelle or LOUIS first when she enters that realm.

I can figure one hing however. She is gonna get creepy crawly'S from nuGengo. Time also probably flows differently. Six months max has passed for Kazuya I bet ;)
Vhosek chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
Oh wow! This story just continues to enthrall me with it's details and how everything feels so in character! I think you did a great job in bringing out Satellas feelings and I can't wait to read more soon!
Godric Kharg chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Good chapter, enjoyed it. A little hard to read but I think that's on me (shouldn't read when tired or in serious pain).

For some reason I don't see Su-Na ASKING "if you please" for rank and name. A XO IMO would be more forceful and less polite. Then again I'm not a military man... just going from the movies.

I love the narration getting into the nuances around Su-Na.

I can't wait for more Satellizer and Rana however, and I really want to see Kazuya's return, or your version of it... three years? I can see Satella a sloping wet mess of tears when he shows back up.
Vhosek chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
It is great to see some more really good freezing stories! Hopefully we get to see some Satella/Kazuya *wink* Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
Godric Kharg chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter. I have to keep reminding myself Kazuya has yet to return from the other dimension. Will you be telling the story of his return or no?
redlawyers chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Great story so far. I totally felt the tension between Amelia and Scarlett. I'm also enjoying your way of telling the events, great job.
redlawyers chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Wow, pretty in depth with how things would progress currently with the manga. So we are assuming Kazuya is still in another dimensional realm after three years? I wonder if it's three years for Satella, could Kazuya experience a different time displacement? Anyways, keep up the great work!
Coral chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Its nicely written, and I like Amelia too. Well done.
Manlinasnes chapter 1 . 10/27/2016