Reviews for The Stars in Their Eyes
Laila-Lu chapter 8 . 4/3/2020
Oh my god this story is sooooooooo cuuuuuuuute! Can we have more? Please please please pleaseeeeee? I'll even come on watpadd to read it and review it if you want it. Thank you so much for this! I was sooo looking for a humanised lady and the tramp story! Although I love even the canine ones _
Delusion X chapter 6 . 3/15/2020
"I'll be here in the morning when you wake up. Night."
but he wasn't, and he never will be again.
she moved on, he did not and now he's waiting for her somewhere else. but when she gets there.
she won't love him anymore. - Delusion Xerox , this doesn't mean anything but let it sink in, that it could, that it might.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
You are an amazing writer! Keep up the outstanding work with this fan fiction! I really enjoyed this original plot with Tramp & Lady. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I am so glad you are continuing this wonderful fan fiction! My day gets better whenever I see this story updated :)

Also I’m wondering, will there be a chapter that will continue the next scene from chapter 3? It would be very interesting to read about their argument in your own writing style!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2019
I really enjoy reading this particular fan fiction! Keep up the good work! You are such a talented writer
go marshmallow chapter 3 . 5/11/2019
Well, it really is nice and my favorite Lady and the tramp fanfic i guess.
The point is that you should do the hole thing not just some parts in a random order.
I'm going to do a lady and the tramp fanfic too and i'm thinking about doing it all but just with another ending. My biggest problem is that english is not my first language so i google translated everything so i screwed it. I think your choice of words is amazing and i love how you made them so real. just keep going and read my fanfic (when its done) on quotev: lettherebemarshmallows.

And do you know a good translation site?

so i love your fanfic and see things big plz
fanwriter1245 chapter 4 . 4/7/2019
This is beautiful and perfect. Please continue because I’m in love.
monsterjamvadim chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
NO HUMAN STORIES ALLOWED
Hannah Melissa chapter 4 . 12/12/2018
Gosh, I could feel their energy at the start! You display their emotions/unique point of views so dang well. The readers can just... feel it? Put themselves in the characters' shoes effortlessly. Like, when Tramp called for Lady by her real name instead of another one of his nicknames. In certain situations, such as this, people will find themselves calling a person by their real/full name I've found. Realism right there! Nice little detail, I think.

I also loved the reference to their second meeting where Tramp still distinctly remembers how helpless Lady had been and his instincts he has to protect her. Daww!

Also, apart from how awesome everything single sentence is worded, how you set out all your paragraphs and lines is perfect. In other stories when the writing is all bunched up together in a huge paragraph and not spaced out like this, and it's kind of intimidating. But here it's spaced out and is so clean looking. (If that makes any sense?) It's a breath of fresh air! X3

PS: Sorry for the incredibly late review btw! And I'll certainly be sticking around if you find time to publish another awesome chapter! Thanks a bunch, again. :)
Web2theweb1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
oh I love it! Lady and theTramp are my favorite couple of all time! Disney or not. I loved how you made Tramp I guess you could say" falling head over heals" for Lady and it's so so so cute with the way they are acting to their feelings! You are an amazing writer, keep it up! Oh thank you so much for emailing me this story. I always look forward to reading anything Lady and The tramp and Miraculous Ladybug, etc.. I look forward to your next chapter! please let me know if you need help with any ideas for this story or another, or maybe to just talk. you have my emailTake care!
woah chapter 3 . 11/26/2018
like gurrrl this is real good for your first time ever writing fiction. i love your seamless transitions and your italics are on point. i hope you can continue it and improve your writing because you are a gem. keep on believing.
love, another fan
Web2theweb1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1