Reviews for A New Selection, a SYOC!
Read.Read.Read.Polly chapter 14 . 11/25/2018
I think he likes her. Will they get married ?
Princess of Ash and Snow chapter 49 . 10/14/2018
I love this new side of Vivian! Up until now I thought she was just mean, but now I understand why. Awesome chapter!
Booklover042 chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
Love the story sooo much! Just one question what was Dani’s backstory you kind of left us hanging on that one. I was rooting for Mer from the start!
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 64 . 12/16/2017
Whoo a happy ending! You did a really great job with the wedding, very nice! I also noticed that Kalliope and Connor got hitched. Totally didn't see that coming...like at all lol. Annnnd they have a kid too! Sweet! Ah so many ships set sail just now and it gave me so much life! I must tell you that I really enjoyed this ride far more than I thought I would and that is mostly thanks to you! So thanks for such a wonderful story and I saw that a sequel was posted! I'll go bounce over and give it a read right now!
potatospwat chapter 64 . 12/8/2017
u forgot me :c
Booklovin03 chapter 64 . 12/7/2017
Thank you so much for the shout-out that was so sweet! I’m so happy for Brynn! But Mer and Leo are literally perfect for each other and that was such a cute ending! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SQUEL!
Justabibliophile chapter 64 . 12/7/2017
Well this is awkward, I'm late for the freaking reveal. Life was busy. Anyways, dang, nobody I was rooting for made it. Whatever! *Cheers* Leo and Mer! I'm really glad Mer and Rae remained best friends despite what happened. Their friendship makes my heart smile... Excited for the sequel, just because Leo is so adorable. I hope we get to see more of Marius and Luna, because that's the best ship I've ever seen in a fanfic. Bye!
Smiley chapter 64 . 12/7/2017
Ok. Danger, emotional review incoming!
There once was a girl who was new to Fanfiction. She loved the selection, and longed for her beloved character, Val, to be accepted in an SYOC. Finally, she was. And the girl literally danced around the room.
I’d like to thank you for writing an amazing story that carried me through a lot of ups and downs. You are the best.
Val was perfect in the epilogue! And the epilogue was really well written. I’ll see you in the sequel!
potatospwat chapter 63 . 11/21/2017
the post made about BOOTIFUL HOLO was made by meeeee

respond to the review by potatospwat

i was distracted by holoooooo
Guest chapter 63 . 11/21/2017
holo it’s me christine *insert holo clip here*

today we will play WILL IT WATERMARBLE!

first off let’s start off with Leo from my fav selection fanfic

HE WATERMARBLES HORRIBLY!

now we shall try a potato. wow! look at that FAKE HOLO and REAL HOLO togeth r! wowwwww

and i win because i watermarbled everything and there is no one else

soz i in love with watching SIMPLY NAILOGICAL

*insert more holo* *insert taco* *insert peel off base coat*

*insert even more holo and Starbucks tea*

LOLLLLLLLLL

holo
Booklovin'03 chapter 63 . 11/20/2017
That was so cute! They’re both so awkward but adorable, ! I️ love it. IM SO SAD THOUGH! Because this story is over! Promise me you won’t stop writing though Because your an amazing writer, who gave me the courage to put my story public and I️ can’t thank you enough. This was the best story ever!
Smiley chapter 63 . 11/20/2017
The next chapter is the epilogue! Yaaay!
Leo and Met are so cute! They love each other! It’s adorable!
Thank you so much for writing this. I don’t want it to end!
Booklovin'03 chapter 62 . 11/16/2017
OMG! IM SO HAPPY HE PICKED MER! But I️m so sad that this story is almost over. Please say you’ll do like a happily ever after story!
Smiley chapter 62 . 11/16/2017
Ahhhhhhhhh! The one! Mer! That is so awesome! I was just grinning like an idiot when they kissed! It was so perfect!
Thank you so much! I don’t want this story to be over!
ALBETINA101 chapter 62 . 11/15/2017
Wowowowowo thos is so good