Reviews for Fairy tail: Starcraft Arc'
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 3 . 10/27/2019
Okay, Artanis is an idiot here. I don't wanna read this anymore.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2019
WE WANT MORE!
jweller12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
i dont think pairing with long lived species work too well to be honest, just think humans are lucky to live to 100, Protoss live to 1000, so they get married and the human dies before the Protoss has even lived half his life, then what? find someone else to live out his life with?
its the same issue with Thor and Jane Foster.
Vlad the Impaler the 21st chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Alarak is incredibly powerful,I am pretty sure that he might be the most powerful being in startcraft before would 'easily' take down all of Fary Tail with only one psy-blade.
If you have the time pilot I would die to see a fanfiction with Alarak vs Darth Sidious.
DrackNath chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
HERESY! PROTOSS WITH HUMAN FEMALES IS HERESY!

sorry for the flame...i like the concept of the story but the pairing i do not only thing i will put up flames for and only for that nothing else
Justiceseeker85 chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
Will she come back?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
this pretty good and would like to see more
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 6/5/2017
Good chapter.
Akuma-Heika chapter 15 . 5/22/2017
ch14
If he is keeping the origin of the Protoss secret, he should say homeland instead of home world.

ch15
why is Alarak confused about Meredy's actions? His past relationship with his mother is similar to Meredy's at least in being caused pain but loving them anyway.

I am confused on the issue of saving her mom. Was that a fake memory? If it was a real one, than she is going to end up schizophrenic by the time he leaves...

Thanks for the chapter!
Akuma-Heika chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
How could Artanis have prevented Milianna's death?

How could the Magic Council make demands of its rulers? That would be like a police station commanding the President/Prime Minister to use a modern example.

Why did Alarak's group only have one possible survivor? There population would plummet if it was made the standard procedure, so what was the purpose of doing it as such? He would still need to start as a Votary regardless, so I cannot see a reason for it.
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
"That's something you DON'T see everyday."

I remember Alarak's charged psionic shockwave, and cannot help but feel Artanis is being lazy when he says they (the Protoss) cannot beat (word choice implies they cannot even challenge) the dragons lol.

I am guessing Astral Wind cured her of the poison on the spines as well. General Warfield had to have his arm amputated due to the poison.

Etherion was likely stronger than any psionic attack short of a Xel'naga's.

Reconstruction Wave? Space magic? Curious how the ships were healed.

Considering her build and movement speed, I am not sure if Milliana is a realistic choice for a character death here. Not impossible but unlikely. Either way, you are the writer. Your fic, your choice.

I don't think I have mentioned it, but great job with this fic.
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
Kerrigan is going to ignore the prayers of her people (ProtossFirstborn [of the Xel'naga])? She makes a bad goddess lol. Why isn't Jim pushing her to help the Daelaam?

The fact the antagonists were able to warp bombs without an anchor (psi matrix or Gateway) suggests the other Xel'naga artifact is on the planet.

...there was something else, but I have forgotten it, since I got back online -_- curse you ADHD!
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Which of the second Arkships survived the Zerg invasion of Aiur?

Worst case scenario, the Protoss forces would need to attack while their shields are low. I find it unlikely to the extreme the Protoss tech has no shielding after encountering EMPs in the first Great War (which to your claim was decades beforehand in this) when Terrans do, so the ships and mech units would still be functional but with their shields shorted out until they recharge (shield batteries [empowered by energizer or pylon power fields] would speed things up)...I just realized something. Since a Xel'naga artifact was used to create a massive recall/warp effect will Kerrigan investigate?

"A day at LEAST."
I think this is a better word for your intent.

Wouldn't Artanis and Alarak have read her mind while she slept? Her words before passing out suggested a time sensitive subject, so I cannot see either waiting for her to awaken. If she only awoke after the threat came, it wouldn't do much good.

For a War Veteran, Future Lucy is rather irrational. Slow exhausting death before the Zerg continue their path of destruction or instant death with the Zerg Army wiped out. Her friends were dead either way, so how did she want them to die and what reward obtained from it; slow and painful, quick and painless; worthless or worthy? She cannot say with any certainty that Alarak could have saved ALL (or any) of her friends if he sent in his army. Especially if his forces still had awhile to arrive.

Good luck on the ships. Haven't voted because I was sure it was done by the point I found this fic, but Princess Hisui married to Hierarch Artanis would create many opportunities for their peoples.
Heika chapter 7 . 5/20/2017
"...to warp them TO the Spear of Adun, and he didn't want that ANYWAY."
I have to point out that given the fact their warpgates originally warped units from interplanetary, if not interstellar, distances, that being deep underground would not likely be enough to stop the warp, at least on its own.

I liked Alarak's last comments.
Heika chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Woohoo RoboFenix!

If the distance is causing problems, will the create the psi-transmitters from HotS (Ice Planet mission 1)?

I thought, canonwise, Ji'nara was cunning but cautious? It was how Alarak described her in the canon short story Ascension (cunning but not reckless was the exact phrase).

If they build some structures they could warp forces to and from Fiore and Aiur/Slayn (or whatever their homeworld is now).

Well the unknown future fairy tail member will be able to meet Artanis when she meets the Guild.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »