Reviews for The Fox and the Mad Dawg
Anonymoose chapter 15 . 5/22
Thanks Captain, that was amazing. Hard to put down and heavy in all the right places. I really owe you more reviews but honestly, every time I came to the end of a chapter I just couldn’t resist the temptation to continue. Loved the historical tie ins. General Patton was pretty great too. Could have used a few more Canadian reference...
Cheers,
Anonymoose chapter 3 . 5/18
I can’t believe I’m only discovering this now. I’ve been looking for a WW2 AU for ages. Only three chapters in and I’m already hooked. Going to be hard to stop myself from binge reading this. Never realized how awesome and courageous bomber crews were. Honestly can’t think of anything more butt clenching then flying slow and steady into enemy gun fire with a belly full of explosives. Cheers,
Quathis chapter 15 . 4/16
Good, solid ending with them building a home and moving passed the war. Letting things end on a happy note with two different past relationships resolved, one of deceit and one of regret. Both get laid to rest in appropriate ways. That was nice closure and the end of a great story. Until next time.
ajw1970 chapter 15 . 4/15
Nice story and a good way to end it.
Thanks for all the good ones

AJW1970
F86Sabre53 chapter 15 . 4/15
That was an incredible story! :)

This was one of the best KP fanfics I've ever read and one of the greatest WW2 historical fiction stories I've ever read.

It was nice to see that Wally got arrested by MPs under Ron's command and punched in the face by Kim for all the dark deeds he committed.

It was a plus that Ron didn't have to go to the Pacific. An even bigger plus that Ron was able to arrange for Kim and her family to live in America

Incredible he decided to turn his job in the Army Air Corps, which would later become the U.S. Air Force, into a career and later become an aid to the Commandant of the newly formed, Air Force Academy.

It was touching to have Kim and Ron's children be named after Kim's old fiancée and mother.

Kim and Ron meeting Tara and her husband was something. Tara was completely shocked that dumping Ron no doubt changed Ron's life forever.

And it was great that the two married couples and their children became great friends.

You did great on this story, Cap.

I rate this an: A
Bobtrumpet chapter 15 . 4/14
Excellent wrap up, Captain. Another Favorite.
cool
Jimmy1201 chapter 15 . 4/14
Nice ending to a great story. I thought that Ron deserved a second slap - he did pull Kim's chain twice by my counting. It was nice to see that Tara, who I think was suffering from some guilt about Ron was able to heal that with him.

Thanks, Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 15 . 4/14
Well done Capt, I for one appreciate the tale.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 4/14
Quite the roll to the end for the Mad Dawg and the Red Fox.

Glad they caught up with Wally (screwed when the ghost of Du took over my keyboard last chapter...LOL!) and exposed him for what he was and probably put an end to two political careers...in the process. Glad Kim got to slug the coward and traitor before the MP's took him away.

Their war over, home to Middleton and what became of the Army Air Corp becoming the Air Force, and how both Ron and Kim were a part of the new Academy's birth in Colorado.

A little reunion that could have gone badly, as Tara found her trade-up during the war wasn't as good as what she cast off. But no hard feelings, from Ron and Kim as the two family's bond quite well and a touchstone from the war is still in contact with them, supplying Colorado's Favorite Son and Daughter with rarity's of the toy world. And love from overseas.

Very nice blending of our favorite characters with historical events and those who took part in a very horrible chapter in humanity.

Right Hand Salute! Back at ya!

CajunBear73
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 4/14
Great ending.
Bobtrumpet chapter 14 . 3/20
Always nice to see an update from the Captain; sorry it took so long to comment. Really looking forward to the ending to see what’s in store for our intrepid pair.
kmtdiccion chapter 14 . 2/8
Although things are technically not over yet, I enjoyed how this chapter felt like an 'epilogue'. The reaction of the Possible parents is touching, the buildup to the wedding is spectacular, as well. Especially how it contrast with the doom and gloom of everything around that is post-war.

After everything that happened to him, I am glad that they started to get his way. Mazel tov, Ron!
Quathis chapter 14 . 2/7
Even out of direct combat, there are still plenty of horrors during war. Though the monotony of paperwork and pleasure of seeing old friends does help, people in war are often at their best and worst. Until next time.
Sentinel103 chapter 14 . 2/7
I recognize the scenes Capt and well done updating this fic.

ST-103