Reviews for Death's Door
Kknd2 chapter 7 . 9/7
Oh dear lord... Gundanium being a magical conductor not only explains a lot of the inconsistent physics but suggests terrific things for the future. Plus, I'll admit I'm now morbidly curious what you'd design for Relena to use anyway.

More curiously, Voldemort's ministry would have to try something to deal with MS attack. Surely with MS being a mature technology the Ministry put some thought into dealing with them. (Which I suspect will at least initially fail miserably in the face of Gundanium's magical insulator property's.)

Also fascinating will be the inevitable clash of Solo, Duo, Ron and Hermione's willingness to use such overwhelming force to deal with the Death Eaters and their assets with Dumbledore and the Order's unwillingness to use lethal force. Some great potential character drama there. Especially when Solo throws the unreality of Harry at them.

Also I admit I'm craving to see Solo introduced to Harry's friends properly. Going to be some real drama there for all and sundry.

Oh and Araceil? Great work on reconciling the settings as you have! Wing had a remarkable number of secret groups and the Wizarding World burying it's head that firmly in the sand works, especially with the timing you came up with to ignore the Colony War and Marimaya incident. It says something sad that a massive war visible in the night skies where humanity nearly lost the Earth is believably dismissed as 'muggle military exercises' by the Ministry.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 7 . 8/2
its beautiful
windwraith chapter 4 . 8/1
If Une "brushed up" against the magical world and Treize tried to shield her from it i'm thinking it is because he had others who could handle the situation "better" either he himself was a wizard in OZ, Romefeller was likely started by pure-bloods or squib lines of pure bloods who couldn't give up the power and authority to which they had grown accustomed and became the power behind the muggle government our of self-preservation and to act as a buffer upholding the statue of secrecy.

or/and my favorite theory, Milliardo's mommy the queen of Sanc was a Malfoy and her bouncing baby boy inherited more than his fashion sense (and hair care secrets) from Uncle Lucy. I'd like to see Zechs and Draco interact in a positive way because he really doesn't want to be a death-eater and needs a positive roll-model that can understand the position he finds himself in and his courtly cousin Zechs Peacecraft, wizard in OZ is just the man to do it.

please write more, i have certainly enjoyed what you have thus far.
windwraith chapter 7 . 7/31
It has been a while since you've updated this, i'd like to see you continue. if you need a few tidbits to feed the plot-bunnies

I was so expecting to have duo contact or be contacted by une to learn that behind the mask and death eater garb of the swordsman that failed to put holes in Harry was an imperioed wufei.
i assume asian warlocks are trained differently than British wizards, which was why fei's cousin/relative Cho was sent to Hogwarts instead...she might have contacted him to let him know the ministry had fallen and our Fei came to help but did not expect something as cowardly as an imperio. regardless he was fighting to break the mental control - which was why he didn't put any holes in harry. Once fei does manage to break the imperio he will want to rain JUSTICE on voldie and his supporters.

another possibility, what if Heero was actually the boy who lived and the one destined to defeat Voldemort and the power the dark lord knew not was all training he Got from Dr J and the assassin Odin Lowe. Dumbledore knew the power of lilly's sacrifice punched through the anti-apparition wards and sent the original was somewhere in the colonies but couldn't find him since his eyes aren't green and he doesn't need glasses anymore thanks to Dr J's experiments...Solo had green eyes and was the closest "harry replacement" he could find.
More please
Rikone chapter 7 . 7/10
I absolutely love love love this story. Ive read it 5 or 6 times now. Please dont abandon this its literal gold.
Jazz chapter 7 . 6/19
This story is amazing. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
I see this leading up to a big claiming scene by duo over solo.
Maybe at the end 'harry' dies in the forest and solo lives with duo after a whole scene of only the shinigami being able to kill solo so he can't go of and die again due to solo belonging to do and have a whole claiming scene or solo gets handcuffed to a breed for several days again until duo is sure he won't do something stupid again
Percy's Dongos chapter 7 . 6/2
Yep
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 7 . 11/6/2018
It's alllivvveeeeeee
Kaluza chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
I'm not even part of the Gundam Wing fandom, but I saw this story by you and read it anyway. It's wonderful!
Lil Lost Lady chapter 7 . 10/25/2018
I have no idea how close you can stick to canon now with this but either way, I'm loving it and can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I think Voldemort already has the name taboo set up and that's how he's found them if so his Death Eaters will arrive again because Duo just spoke his name.
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 10/22/2018
Love it. Update soon.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 9/26/2018
Oh Harry, I don't think you'll be able to weasel your way out of telling Duo the actual circumstances.
This is great! I can't wait to see what happens next!