Reviews for Sharp Minds: Sharp Tongues
IrinaLaura Bristow chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
gREAT i LOVE IT iM BREATHLESS
tlg832001 chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
good please continue, like irina and jack
Intel chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
it's sounding better and better, i just hope u can write when u can :)
Intel chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
it sounds so like them, sounds good to me, i hope u continue with it
X chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Oh boy! Another new story! And this one has both Jack/Irina and Sydney/Vaughn, what more can a gal ask for! I can't wait to see where you are taking this one!
ktjp18 chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
Excellent - Jack/Irina talking/arguing, Syd/Vaughn, a very nice end to a night, I think! If you're one of those who reads reviews before the story, I'd pick this one!
agent bingo chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
well, ignoring the fact that you don't place much importance on reviews; i read this chapter and it WAS quicker but still way off on the characters... Why is Irina so open? She is way too easy to read and even if she were happy, she most likey wouldn't be broadcasting her feelings so blatantly.

Can't believe I'm saying this but slow down. In the good way.
Irina Bristow chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Alright, it's a good start it captivates the reader makes them interested and want to read more, and on that note write more:) I liked your characterization with Jack, you hit him right on the head, Irina was a little weaker but still very strong. You have a great writting ability, and I will be looking forward to new postings. I love the Jack Irina relationship, keep going.
miakaweasley chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I liked it. The pace is slow but it absolutely oozes with potential. Jack and I rina talking is always so much fun. I am eagerly awaiting updates to True lies and No Santa... Keep up the good work and thank you for making time to post
agent bingo chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
it's alright... the story itself is a good idea but i would definitely consider revising this chapter itself.

it's a good foundation but you obviously haven't revised or even read it over again or you would have seen the spelling and grammar and word choise mistakes.

it's a good idea and a lot of the aspects of it were good... they just need to be more developed and thought through and especially have the characters be the ones doing the thinking.

You are a good writer but in order to have the stories truly reflect your style, you should spend more time; quality is definitely better than quantity.

Also; the ending was pretty corny. It would have been more dynamic had you thought it through more and had written more about Irina's thought process: "should i tell him? Her thoughts conflicted and she almost lost her composure before calling out: etc..." It would have been much more of a cliffy (if that was what you were going for) if you have developed you storyline and characters a bit more.

Just because we know who they are already does not mean we don't want to read about their character in stories.

Pretty good start,

agent bingo
antonia chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
yea! another jack and irina! please hurry and think of a plot so i can praise it!
zharptitsa chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Generally I hate reviewing but... You're one of the only J/I writers out there so in an effort to keep you posting lots I'm reviewing. You're off to a great start. i loved the 'look at me or i won't bother telling you' line that was great
kt chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
aha, interesting twist, loooking forward to seeing where this is going! as a teen myself i sympathise completely with your school woes, i've been off for two weeks and have a ridiculous amount of work to catch up on. damn gcses.