Reviews for The Shiny Salmon
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 6/11
I'll be waiting for more!
Awesomejojo79 chapter 1 . 4/22
This is awesome. The plot was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Loved your slightly Shakespearean dialogue writing style
dablaanash chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
Shjalskfkwjsnsab hands down best thing ever. Poor Takumi though, the only one who got beaten up. As for Soma and Erina, dang dorks in love. Goofy and awkward, truly the best. Also, I personally think Alice gives best love advices too, after all, she did a great job here. Megumi, baby, never change.
sarara1.8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
Cute :)
sourina anon chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Absolutely hilarious and well written. I loved the wit and pacing of the dialogue. Please continue to write and give us more gems like this! :)
Jackson chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This was so random and wonderful! I quite like the style, wit and pace of your dialogue, so much so that I'm going back to freshen up some of my own. Soma is almost like a Cary Grant jumping off the page (I mean that in full compliment). The Twilight reference was also hilarious and well executed. I wish you would continue this little story further as I would love to read more (although I am reading your other story, the tone in this was quite a treat). Love your characterization of Erina and Soma. One bit of critique if only to be helpful, tags for the speakers of the dialogue would perfect the verbal exchanges, as wondering who was talking slowed me down in a couple of places and took me out of your wonderful conversations. Keep up the good work!
kpchrs chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
It took quite a time to finally read and review this, but this is amazing! Like after one read, this deserves to be in my Favorite List. I absolutely love how you write, and would love to read you future writing. I beg you! Oh, and I love dark alleys too! Especially when a certain redhead and a certain blonde are there. Really love it.
MariTami chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
XD I love it 3
SsinofPride chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
ok wtf did just read? r u trying to kill me? i almost shit my pants from laughing so hard XD
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
this was really funny,especially soma! i hope you continue this one.
Vythica chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
It's so fresh and funny! Really love it too bad this is just one chapter, I want more lol
guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
gaaaaah ! this was so hilarious hahaha
ImSinking chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
AAAAHHH! I loved it :3 It was super funny, and very creative. Well done :D
Theblackbird123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
This is the most random yet well written story I've read. Yup, that pretty much sums up how I felt while reading it. XD