Reviews for The Returned
Everlark3032 chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Hi i enjoyed this story. Just wondering if u were considering finishing it. Ur writing is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Hi i was just wondering if u planned on finishing this story? I luv it. It made me cry like a baby. Luv ur fics they r amazing.
Barangurte chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Please, update! I'm begging you
Pinhead93 chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
This is amazing. I hope you update soon.
wonderishome chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
This is so devastatingly sad.
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Thanks!

WOW! Peeta and Katniss were being robbed when they both got shot! Katniss was the one who died from the gun shot wound. But it was Peeta who died in spirit and heart. He was a ghost of himself who never recovered from Katniss' death.

Now, we know the circumstances. She left to soon. The reason why she is with Peeta is get closure and probably to help Peeta. He has not move on or live since her death.

Great job!
Loueze chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
You have just completely destroyed me. I sobbed my way through this chapter, it was so unfair what happened to them, a pure case of in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't usually say this, but please update soon! This is one of those stories that has stuck in my mind and I will be anxiously awaiting updates. Thank you for sharing. (I'll cross post this on AO3, as I subscribe to you there. :)
jroseley chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I loved this show and wish it hadn't gone of the rails. Looking forward to reading your take. Great start!
barangurte chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
That was beautiful. Sad and beautiful. I can't wait to see this two happy again.
barangurte chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Please please please keep going. I wanna know what happened so bad!
Dani chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Next chapter please! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Soooo good I'm excited for what's next
Nishea chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I am loving this please continue
Just-A-Gurl13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
So excited to see you back! Hoping you continue on with your other fics as well. Love love love.
podunk chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Awesome start! I never watched the series but was very intrigued with the commercials. Having a spouse that can't take horror or sci-fi, I have to sneak my thrills when I am left alone...Looking forward to your story - always enjoy your writing!