Reviews for The Art of War
Lucyole chapter 51 . 7/12
great chapter really good with all that training the poor guys who where trained by moody they will be black and blue in the morning the rest was great too, I'm excited to read more soon and how that battle will go. *cookies for you*
Chelsea always chapter 51 . 7/6
I’m so happy she put Molly in her place and love that Draco’s mother told Tonks how she felt. Can’t wait for more
Fraulein Takoor chapter 51 . 7/5
Oh my god, this became increasingly exciting! Especially that bit with Narcissa :D
jadely31 chapter 51 . 7/4
Great chapter. I love the big reveal. I laughed out loud more times than I could count. Love the surprise side of Narcissa. I look forward to your next post.
Looking forward to Voldy having his arse handed to him by the group.
ahhhhhh Thank you 3 I can imagine how hard it must be to keep writing while having so many other things going on but PLEASE don't abandon this! It is the most amazing, really one of the top 3 stories I know on fanfiction... I love this story and still check for updates several times a week:D
update soon!
gisela19wwe chapter 51 . 7/2
yes the battle will be awesome !
MinervaMac chapter 51 . 7/2
Congratulations and well done..! Thank you for another chapter, it's so well written I can picture each and every character, they come to life in your words. I almost don't want chapter because I don't want it to be the last. Hugs from the UK...
lia.a.karas chapter 51 . 7/2
Good chapter keep up the good work
Horizontalstripesdotcom chapter 51 . 7/1
Thank you for your update! And congrats on completing your dissertation! Can't wait for the next update.
Casual0reader chapter 51 . 7/1
Ah what a beautiful chapter! I just love your writing and its wittiness. And I adore powerful Hermione. Congrats on getting your dissertation proposal done - that’s a LOT of work! Try to make time in your RL for us peasants waiting for the next slice of bread, but never feel so pressured that writing it is a chore. You’re the best!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 51 . 7/1
Congrats on getting the nasties over with! And passing! Yay you!
Smootsmokey chapter 51 . 7/1
Continue
halbarath chapter 50 . 6/24
I'll be waiting for your updates. How long to you reckon the story still has to go ? Cheers.
halbarath chapter 49 . 6/24
Hello there !

I've been reading your story for a few days and thought I'd drop a word. I'm clearly enjoying it. Just a thought : why hasn't Hermione used her time turner so there were several versions of herself to help remove the Mark from Severus ?