Reviews for The Art of War
El3n4 chapter 37 . 12h
Heeey! So glad to read a new chapter! I was surprise not to see notification for this one but that was my mistake.
Aaaaanyway. One of my concern was that you were pretty much following the books and I didn't want Severus falsely accused and running away from Hermione. This chapter was nice to read and also because the story seems to take another path. I am right to be reassured?
Hermione is badass but must of all I love Severus' reactions to her outbursts!
Can't wait to read the next one! And this time I will be alerted!
Grayson Steele chapter 37 . 9/16
I love that Snape has a greatest hits collection of memories for his penseive. Hermione calling the headmaster by his first name and talking to him as an equal needs to be on that list. Thank you for having her call him out about Harry having to die to destroy the Horcrux. She is Hermione! Watch her spark! LOL. Whenever she wants something done, she knows she has to do it herself. Albus better watch out or she'll turn him into a ferret and bounce him around the room for a little behavior correction.

PS - in Snape's exit line ensure not "in sure" and add an "s" so she's sparking rather than parking.
Sattwa100 chapter 36 . 9/17
Just found this well written and well plotted story. Thank you so much. Characters are believable as is the SS/HG relationship. I'd Ike a little more M but I just have to exercise my own imagination!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 37 . 9/14
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! Love Hermione's & Snape's relationship;) Harry & Draco:) HOLY SHIT! Hermione's a fucking badass Amazon!:D
DutchGirl01 chapter 37 . 9/13
Absolutely loved this chapter and how they handled Albus. Can't wait for more.
Chelsea always chapter 37 . 9/12
I seriously loved their in counter with Dumbledore but specifically Hermione and hoe she acted was amazing. Cant wait for more
HGxSS Always chapter 37 . 9/12
Yeah, you tell him Hermione.
Another wonderful chapter.
viola1701e chapter 37 . 9/12
Oh dear, I bet Albus Dumbledore didnt see that coming! Good and dependable Hermione Granger just went for him without hesitating. Yepp, shes loyal to Harry
Smootsmokey chapter 37 . 9/12
Great
Snape's Witch chapter 37 . 9/12
I love it when Hermione's hair sparks!
Gwineveve301 chapter 37 . 9/11
Research for the win!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 37 . 9/11
Im in love with this chapter! Im sure Snape while amused is all hot as hell...
leonix2009 chapter 37 . 9/11
Well if someone can find a way to destroy horcrux in harry without killing him that will be hermione
see you soon
wyndnfyr chapter 37 . 9/11
Hermione the Amazon. Anyone else suddenly imagining her standing there holding either a spear or a bow and dressed to the nines in shiny ceremonial armor?
trickster32 chapter 37 . 9/11
Go, Hermione! - Exactly - why didn't use Dumbledore leglimency on Slughorn to get the information.

Too much work? Or didn't he cared enough for it, as he had already a plan in motion?

No more secrets between them, and this time it's possible that Harry didn't have to die at all.