Reviews for The Art of War
Imperatina chapter 43 . 2/10
Gosh, that was excellent! Just took several days to re-read the whole thing. Looking forward to another chapter!
viola1701e chapter 43 . 2/1
wow, lets see how Harry reacts when Snape stands in front of him with his wand pointing at his head...
SkyeMoor chapter 34 . 1/24
Thank you, Severus Snape. You don't pull your punches, do you?
KaitlynSnape95116 chapter 1 . 1/22
Definitely looking forward to next chapter!
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 1/17
This is a wonderful start so far.
I'm liking this impish Snape - it really does fit him well (and, importantly, makes his friendship with Lily not just mooning after her.)

I know I'm in for a good yarn when someone's got upwards of three reasons why a Slytherin's done something. ;-)
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 1/16
Welcome to fight is ungrammatical. Either make it welcome to the fight, or you are welcome to fight.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 1/16
Ah, curiosity. Both a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw character flaw...
PrincessMau chapter 43 . 1/15
OH I love this so much! Im very happy that Ron has finally come to his senses. Are Ron and Pansy going to join them in training? Because I think that would be neat.
jadely31 chapter 43 . 1/11
Oh great chapter. Moving along the plot, giving us a hint at solutions, outing the Hermione/Severus relationship, saving the Parkinsons. Great job. Good luck in keeping real life at bay, thanks for using your precious free time to write for us.
DutchGirl01 chapter 43 . 1/11
Another strong chapter, loved it.
delia cerrano chapter 43 . 1/10
Whoa! Brain surgery or is it sitting more like in front of his brain and behind his forehead? But who cares as long as it's out and Harry/Draco get closer and Severus/Hermione are fine.
Chelsea always chapter 43 . 1/10
That was a great chapter for all four of them and can’t wait for more
DragonChaos chapter 24 . 1/10
About bloody time! :)
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 1/10
Whoa lady that is a shit ton on one plate! Back surgery is no joke and a PhD program... whew! And we’ll Toddlers... good lord! I’ve survived 3 toddlers and am thankful I’m done!

And also YAS! She figured something out!