Reviews for The Art of War
McKenzie Shea chapter 53 . 8/29
Draco nervous is great. Their relationship is adorable and wonderful. Thank you for writing it! And this story! I'm very much looking forward to what else you have in store!
muumi2three chapter 44 . 8/23
That was a brilliant idea. You're doing full justice to Hermione's vaunted ingenuity... umm... your PhD isn't actually in magic, is it?
muumi2three chapter 39 . 8/23
Aww. Ron is sweet when he's not totally oblivious.
muumi2three chapter 37 . 8/23
She said it! Nice.
hippiechiq chapter 53 . 8/23
Found this a few days ago and went on a binge. I'm terrible at consistently leaving reviews, since my anxiety-addled brain categorizes them as social interactions and depletes my spoons, but I've adored every chapter. Loving the storyline, the writing style, the character development, the OCs, and all of the romances. Looking forward to the rest of this story (and off to binge the rest of your writings in the meantime)!
muumi2three chapter 17 . 8/22
Every chapter has at least one witty turn of phrase to chuckle over. "Miss Satanic Kitten Worshipper"! Severus is extremely well characterized.
muumi2three chapter 10 . 8/22
Frick is an interesting character too. But what do you mean by "sprocklose"?
jadely31 chapter 53 . 8/18
Great chapter. I was hoping their union would stand and I love his proactive approach. Thanks for this whole story. Oh, and the house elf senses RE: Mistress of the manor were a brilliant touch.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 53 . 8/13
Holy Frick! Lol love the story so far! :)
Severus is a very supportive of Hermione...just what she needs. That he's not jealous of her talents speaks to his own confidence as her partner. They're so good together.
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 8/8
Wow amazing chapter! Loving it already
El3n4 chapter 53 . 8/7
Hello katrione!

Thank you for your updates! I'm not reading any Harry Potter fanfic at the moment, but every time I get an email about yours I'm so happy to dive in this universe once more!
I must admit everything is going quite smoothly for our heroes now (love affairs and war - lucky them!), I hope trouble will be showing his nose soon (yes dramaaaa).
However, big drama or not, thank you for your story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Take care!
DutchGirl01 chapter 53 . 8/7
Really enjoyed this chapter, great work!
viola1701e chapter 53 . 8/7
ah , and this right here is the reason I never saw Hermione together with Ron Weasley...he just doesnt value knowledge

sweet of Severus, really ;)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 53 . 8/6
Really liked Frick’s character ;) very nice addition to the story and also a clever way to get valuable information.
AAAWWW You always make the most perfect Draco/Harry moments! I really enjoy watching them (especially Draco) maneuvering around their relationship
Sneaky Severus ;) arranging for Hermione to get 3 Masteries :D I absolutely love how incredibly sweet and thoughtful he is!