Reviews for The Art of War
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 1/13
Delightful chapter! About time Harry did something about Draco's shiny hair and all.

And that was some awesome Bat Bogey hex; I really think Ginny will forgive Ron once she hears just how big the bats got ("Honest! They were Snape-sized!").

But the couples therapy that Hermione thinks is required will be fun to watch.
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 1/7
Excellent chapter. Yes, Ron turned out to be handy after (though frankly, since he's probably worked in the twins' shop, he may have had experience with worse).

And now Harry's major problem has been eliminated, yay!
hopeful123 chapter 57 . 1/7
Is this story complete?
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 12/20/2020
Excellent chapter. I bet that Snape could turn his wand into a light saber if he really thought about the possibilities of Lumos as well; and yes, I can see Hermione translate Laser-Fiendfyre into a way to save Harry from his scar.

Oh, and Narcissa was being frickin' obvious for a Slytherin about 'bail out now, child!'
Rumpledforeskin chapter 57 . 12/12/2020
Phrase "go away little boy" comes to mind once too often when reading his dialogue.
Can't keep his mouth shut for his own good can he?
acompletenerd chapter 57 . 12/11/2020
Brilliant and a hilarious ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 12/10/2020
Ron is smarter about people than others; that's one reason he's valuable to the group. Another reason is that he's survived Fred and George. That's worth some field training right there.

And yes, Hermione pouts when Severus is in danger.

Yes, Ron would notice Draco changing into 'Malfoy'.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/7/2020
He can't just stop at making only three people "better" with that thing surely? A but unfair to say the least...
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 12/3/2020
Ha, looks like Pansy has decided to manage Ron for at least the near future. (thinking what fun it would be to watch Pansy v. Molly Weasley from a safe distance, like New Zealand).

And what fun it will be when Macnair tries to make explanations.

Hermione knows how to get things done.
SilverSwan6 chapter 57 . 11/22/2020
always thought of hermione as one hell of a foxy lady
BrainRippeR chapter 43 . 11/22/2020
That scene makes it souls like he got caught masterbating! Seriously tho good chapter & I'm well loking this emotional ride
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 11/23/2020
At least Hermione is getting more creative in her magical jinxes. She really tipped her hand with Marietta Edgecombe, and it would be nice if she ever regretted that one.

Ah well, Pansy and her sister will be protected, and that's really the most important thing (though I am surprise Pansy didn't bring up Edgecombe when you think about it).

Yes, Time Turners can be lots of fun! But Hermione is right about both Harry and Snape not being part of the rescue crew.
jadely31 chapter 57 . 11/21/2020
Brilliant idea by Harry, great use of Elder wand. I look forward to the end chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 11/19/2020
Oh, I love it when writers show that Ron has a heart...

And Pansy giving in to protect her younger sister, oh, yes, I can see that too.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 11/12/2020
Very cute dialogue between Draco and Harry, total adorbs.

And...why doesn't Hermione ever lend *Snape* the Time turner? Imagine what he could come up with, too. (ok, I have a Planet of the Snapes T-shirt. So sue me).