Reviews for Bellaria
Rimjhim Srivastava chapter 36 . 7/25
Wow no words to describe this fic. Truly amazing, mesmerizing, wonderful, epic. I felt grateful to be able to read this type of epic work. I really loved it. Thank you.
In my opinion you are the best because all your fics are beyond beautiful. You have such a way with your words that captivates someone and hooked them to fics.
bluevolvic chapter 2 . 7/7
Wow! Loving this so far :D
Myra030 chapter 36 . 7/6
I just finished reading this for the first time. It was on my tbr list for so long. I'm crying. This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing.
MetteKrebs chapter 36 . 5/25
Happy tears.

This is absolutely one of the most beautiful, and best written, stories I have ever read, I couldn't stop reading all the way through the night, I needed to know they had their happy ever after, and they did.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 5/23
I-... my... mind's blown off. .. gosh, this was incredible. .. something different, something unique... loved the story so much... Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
zappyremi96 chapter 36 . 4/27
Thank you for this beautifully written tale. The epilogue truly heartwarming. The entire story is just WOW.
DawnBreaker8 chapter 36 . 4/14
That was amazing. I laughed, I cried, I freaking sobbed and then I smiled
DawnBreaker8 chapter 10 . 4/10
This is so suspenseful! Yet I have so many questions lol
DawnBreaker8 chapter 2 . 4/8
Holy crap... didn’t see that coming
Bella Berella chapter 36 . 3/26
Dear Patty,
thank you so much for this one-of-a-kind story! I cannot believe that I skipped it in your list of stories so many times because the middle ages didn't call to me. Now I am glad I finally read it. I love all of your stories and this is now my favorite one... I couldn't stop reading and slept very little over the last few but elated I will now start my work day. A few of your stories I have not read yet and I am looking forward to the next one.
Have a great weekend, please pass my heartfelt hugs to your muse, stay healthy and please, please never apologize for writing more chapters than you thought you would. I enjoy every one of them!
xoxo
Bella Berella
NickChick22 chapter 36 . 3/10
So glad I found this gem. It’s so different from my typical reads or even what I thought it would be, and it was fantastic! I will look for more from you in the future! ️ Happy writing!:)
Anne chapter 36 . 2/20
Heart touching and out of the world story. You imagination is stunning. This story really captured me from the first chapter and held my interest tightly till the very for giving me a break from my hectic reality and giving an amazing story filled with truest love and age old loss and grief.I really felt the love, loss and all the emotions while reading this story and the way you slowly unraveled the parts of the characters past and truths about them made it all the more a great story!
hannaha11104 chapter 36 . 2/20
Oh my goodness what a beating and heartbreaking at parts story. I loved it soooo much. This is definitely now one of my top favorite versions of bella and Edward, so unique and awesome.
Melissa
atouchofcitron chapter 36 . 2/18
such a beautiful story, holy hell. you are such a gifted writer with such a depth of vision. the ending was truly touching, and i can't wait to revisit this story in the future. it's easily taken up a place in my top favorite fics and i can't thank you enough for writing this.
atouchofcitron chapter 18 . 2/16
such a gripping story so far! i referred to a few posts that claimed this story to be their favorite fics of all time, and my god i can see why. i love your vision and cannot wait to read further.
5,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »