Reviews for Bellaria
el chapter 36 . 6/17
This could be a movie on its own, or a short tv series.
Awesome, loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Blistful2006 chapter 12 . 6/17
I feel so bad for Bella because Edward and company are being so damn pushy. I get it they wait a long time to find her however they seem to be forgetting she is a woman of the times and a academic to boot. She isn't going to take some story at face value or believe in the paranormal period without proof. The fact that Emmett implied she was being stubborn because she had some of the pieces in front of her but wanted the full picture i was like dude of course she does this isn't the middle ages. Great story so far even if the guys are pissing me off.
MiserysMama chapter 36 . 6/14
Aside from 'Age of Innocence', this has to be the best story by far that I have read of yours! There at the end, I just kept thinking "why won't Jacob just die already?"

I was sorry that it had to end.
beachblonde2244 chapter 36 . 6/12
I love how you wrapped the story up... beautifully done :)
Blue-Bubbles8 chapter 36 . 5/29
i just have to say i LOVED this story! it kept me gripped up until the end it was well written and overall a great story line. again i LOVED LOVED LOVED it 3
marysway chapter 19 . 5/27
I liked how you did this chapter and how his POV worked. Besides Bella's dream of him was at this point I like him. I hope it stays that way.
SHAZZA RANKIN chapter 36 . 5/17
AMAZ ING, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS SPELLBINDING STORY. SHAZZA
ebbegirl chapter 36 . 5/7
LOVED IT!
mygooddog chapter 36 . 5/6
Wow! I honestly can't say I have ever read any fanfiction that has touched me quite like this one. It was a wonderful Journey, thank you for taking me with you. I know this is one I will read over and over again. Thank you again! I truly hope someday you will go into writing as a way of sharing your wonderful mind with the rest of the world.
twilight-fan-freak76 chapter 36 . 4/16
it's such an amazing story I can barely believe that it's a fanfiction this should be a bestseller book , you have a spectacular imagination and I hope you keep on writing theses great stories
jenejes chapter 36 . 4/3
Not that I'm surprised in any way, but this story is fabulous! I've read and loved most of your stories, but this one blew me away. The details, twists and turns. So cool. Definitely one my new favorites. Thank you for writing, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
daphnie chapter 1 . 3/23
you probably don't even read reviews on Thia story anymore but could you please consider writing the last chapter from Edwards point of view ?
daphnie chapter 1 . 3/23
Don't have words to say how beautiful and heart breaking your story is ! thank you very much for sharing !
p.s. I thought Bella would get pregnant though , when Edward turned human while they were baking sex
luvyateamedward chapter 36 . 3/21
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing your characters.
Rowena Hills chapter 36 . 3/19