Reviews for Bellaria
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 36 . 8/4
Wow. Love the story. Took me away to faraway times and then back to the current and into the future, so we’ll done. Going to miss this Bella and Edward. Thanks for sharing.
Savyk1121 chapter 36 . 4/15
Holy mother of god this is the best story I’ve ever read and I’m sobbing right now
TheFenrisWulf chapter 36 . 4/4
Explosive, intense and amazing. Loved every word of this work. Thank you
Babypython chapter 36 . 3/7
What an engaging and touching story. I don’t think it was at all too dark though there were some parts where I was like ‘this is so fucked’. Overall? Would read again!
Babypython chapter 29 . 3/7
Wouldn’t DCCCXXIX be 829 instead of 76? D500 CCC300 XX20 IX9. Or am I totally reading this wrong. I suppose it doesn’t actually matter at all, it’s such a small detail lol. Love this story so far!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 36 . 3/5
What a joy this was to read. It ended beautifully and I thank you for sharing this story with us. One of the best I’ve read on Twilight fanfic since recently coming back to this community. I’m amazed that I didn’t read this earlier. It’s so creative and complex. There aren’t enough words to for me to describe how amazing this story is. You’re an amazing writer.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 34 . 3/5
This was brutal to read! Especially with what Bella did at the end there I was like nooooo! Then i truly bought her whole “I want you”. I was cringing so bad and poor Edward! The pain was so real. But then the end! The last line was EVERYTHING
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 30 . 3/4
WOW IM SHOOK THIS TWIST HAS ME QUAKING THIS IS SOOOO GOOOD
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 25 . 3/3
I didn’t even know who to believe now. Is he Bellaria Reborn or not?
Lillywhite1 chapter 36 . 2/27
Thanks for writing this extraordinary wonderful story!
Elis5 chapter 36 . 1/16
Oh My God! This Tory is AMAZING! So much thoughtfulness, hard work you’ve put in it, intertwined destinies, sorrows and sacrifices… so much love, devotion and endless faith… I’m truly blown away by all of this… again another story that you just read non stop as it swallows you and puts through time and space… and you cry and laugh, hurt and heal… and hope… it is the most amazing fairytale I’ve read, yet it’s so modern and so ancient… I love how you’ve kept us on our toes through entire story… every time you think you understand what’s all this about, yet new information is uncovered and your mind is blow again… wow…
and again, my absolutely favorite part (as it is in each of your stories) is the perfect connection of souls, hearts and heartfelt dedication and love between Edward and Bellaall they had to overcome in order to find each other again and again and truly be each other strengths, believe in each other and in their love even through the toughest times… is so inspiring and incredible to read…
THAN YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
BookBelle99 chapter 36 . 12/21/2021
Literally brought me to tears. I love this so much
BookBelle99 chapter 7 . 12/13/2021
I’m getting chills reading this. I LOVE your writing so much! I am never disappointed
BookBelle99 chapter 3 . 12/12/2021
Woah that’s a switch! Caught me way off guard there!
marigold123 chapter 36 . 11/20/2021
How did I manage to never read this before?! What an amazing story. You took our emotions and ran with them. Amazing story and amazing characters. So descriptive and well written. Thank you for writing!
5,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »