Reviews for Dancing with the Wizards
Pergjithshme chapter 4 . 9/19/2017
YEEEESSSSS THIS AU IS EVERYTHING! I support it so much. (and the descriptions of the dancing and the foreshadowing...AMAZE)
Raven that flies at night chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Haha I loved how the family found out. It was very entertaining.
Primrue chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
OKAY BUT THE TEASING
AND THE APPARATING AND ARRIVING TOGETHER
AND THE "Hermione's my partner," Fred continued, a proud, triumphant smile on his lips.
YOU'RE KILLING ME (i love you)

Thank you for the update, darling!
lmpollard701 chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
This was so cute!

"And George, she is single but I don't think you would be interested in her. Or vice versa. Especially vice versa."

"Nonsense, who could resist my good looks?"

Hermione choked on her carrot...

I loved this part, it made me laugh! I can also see where dancing could lead to growing physical feelings. I can't wait to see the family's reaction to the first episode, although I am guessing that it won't be right away.
HPFremione21 chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
yay about time i was wondering when you would update made my day!
riversgirl75 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Thanks for updating! This is such a fun story! Can't wait to read what's next!
riversgirl75 chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
This is going to be a great piece! I hope you'll update it!
Curious: in this and in Flaws, I noticed that you have a typo where your word is autocorrecting to "elephant", but you can't be intending it. In this piece, your 3rd chapter has this mistake 3 times. Just a friendly editing comment!
Primrue chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Fred checking Hermione out! Hermione having a passion that's not books or house-elves! Fred listening to her talk about it! Fred being awful at dancing but working so hard because that's just who he is! AAAAHH! Thank you, Sleep, this is adorable!
Raven that flies at night chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
Your alive. The update was really good I look forward to the next one.
Buffybot76 chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
Bwahahahaha! Oh this is going to be all kinds of FUN! THAT mental image at the end had me in hysterics. I could see Fred attempting, and failing, those steps. Can't wait for more! Great idea.
HPFremione21 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
im loving it please continue! hopefully fred and hermione would do a sexy tango like jana kramer and glebs
ArtsyNerdyGuest chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
YYAASS! This should be good! This is such a good plot idea, I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Primrue chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

It was great the part where you had George's concerns about not being included shown, but at the same time have him relieved not to have to stress about the show also. I liked that you talked more about the transition of implementing technology in the wizarding world.

AND THEN THE ENDING AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY! Thank youuuu for sharing!
Raven that flies at night chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Your back I am so happy. And Fred just found out his partner is Hermione yes.
castleofghosts chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I can tell from the first chapter that this story will be absolutely brilliant! I don't know what to expect from the reality show, Fred and his quite obvious partner or which could be the problem will blow our minds, what's quite good, you know? I love that of your stories, they're so unpredictable and exciting. Though, DWTW brings me different emotions since it's not dark at all and Hermione is not traumatized for the matter, lol. I loved how she put Ron back in his place, btw. She is strong, clever and feminine (her blushing on the guys' remarks, aww), qualities I respect in a woman and make her feel so in character. On the other hand, Fred... Fred. Was. Amazing! I liked the philosophy he used against Ron (count on this guy to spoil the mood) and the fact his family supports whatever he's decided to do no matter what. Aaaand I wanted to know... Krum is gonna be one of the famous wizards on the show? *crosses fingers for she says yes*. I believe he could be a good addition to the story. After all, he belonged to certain girl's past and is most likely to carry some weariness from some ginger prankster.