Reviews for A Troubled Feline
AngelicWrath chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
wicked story so far i hope you update soon
ShadowWolfNinja chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
God I love this story! KattxRyu est Forever! Can't wait for your next update._ Did you ever find the Megaman cameo in the game? if so Yay, if not you must have all shamans and use them on Bow to find it. He recives the most distructive weapon of all time: the Mega-buster, as well as a robotic appearance. BoF2 is my god and my naked angel-winged b*.
Windle chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Awsome! If you want lots of reviews add it to the in the fanstuff section
fffffffffffffff chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Update, dammit! I love it! And if you don't update, my political party tells me I'll have to hunt you down with a lead pipe and my religion tells me to set the dogs loose on you! So update, you sheep!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Heh. This is really good! Ryu/Katt is one of my favoutie pairings... next to any combination of Katt/Nina/Bleu... ahem...

MORE! Or the psycho quaills shall eat you!
Silverscale chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Please update it has been to long since your last update.
Magpie's Lament chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Gasp! Sex!

Tiduslover17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Good story with Ryu and Katt. Loved it. Please make another chapter! Would enjoy it all the way through!
Aaron D chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
We all love to feel special. You have a very good narrative voice which really makes me want to continue reading. It's quite refreshing to read a Ryu/Katt pairing where Nina doesn't go all-out crackers (blatant self-plug there, folks!).
escudo-blade chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Finally an update! Please hrry with the story
Saikono chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
Aw... so sweet. Keep it up!
Nobi Cloud chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
hurry up and do a nother chapter you cant just lieve your loyal fans hangen.
BlackRose003 chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
wow i see ryu gets a boner (i think) by looking at katt's breast and he was with her nacid so if some of u dont get the point, he injected her.
Nobi Cloud chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I real like the story and its the first bof 2 story ive read.I personaly think that bof2 is the best one of all and has the best is the best one Ive read yet.
GanonFLCL chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Excellent story! I love Ryu/Katt pairings. So, keep up the good work!