Reviews for What is loss?
DenaroCreations chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
We need to know what happened bruh!
Sergeant Gross chapter 15 . 9/13/2019
It’s been a year but despite that I still hope you will finish this story someday.
Brisalad chapter 15 . 4/30/2019
Hey I'm really loving your story. Your writing is amazing and the plot is so exciting, and most of all you incorporate the feelings of hurt and emotions so well, it makes my heart ache (in a good way). I hope you intend to continue and please update soon!
story teller K chapter 15 . 10/8/2018
This story is awesome and so beautifully written please update soon
MangaMandy chapter 15 . 9/8/2018
Hi! I just found this story and it is amazing!
Very interested in the next part. And I like your writingstyle.
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2018
Poor Teej, can’t wait for the next chapter
Sergeant Gross chapter 14 . 7/12/2018
So now he’s becoming addicted. The fuck up is probably related to that. We really need more chapters of this story, many questions still unanswered.
Sergeant Gross chapter 13 . 7/12/2018
Jesus christ on his birthday even. So the gang doesn’t believe Mikey that Francis spikes TJs drink?
Sergeant Gross chapter 8 . 7/12/2018
That was a killer party brah.
Sergeant Gross chapter 6 . 7/12/2018
Damn this story is really amazing. Very emotional, I like the fact you switch up flashbacks and the present.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2018
Yessss you have come back! Please keep writing more
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
5 months later and no updates...
update soon, please?
Brisalad chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
oh my gosh! this is so sad, really tore at my heart. great use of all the emotions, I saw everything so clearly. but why did you have to end it on a cliffhanger, why?! I'll have to wait months now to know what happens next :( but really great job, I love how kind spenilli is to tj. I nearly teared up at the beginning when he says how much he misses them. I feel for tj a lot, he's going through so much, I hope he'll be ok! I cant imagine how worried betty will be. I wonder what tj did to distance himself from his friends, have you mentioned it yet, or will you do it soon? please update soon. looking forward for your next chapter. and don't worry I'm still here waiting, interested and loving your story, so keep on going!
Johnharold chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
Omg, please keep them coming they are getting good
Trampled Under Foot chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Great chapter!
Tj and Spin were so close to getting together but this is where things probably change huh.
I really like how the end of this chapter is written, I think I sense a little foreshadowing there.