Reviews for Riders on the Storm
Melete chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
I love this story. I can't believe I've just now discovered it. Your characterizations were awesome. Xu is made of win. I wasn't loving Squall (which I was fine with...and he's still a stupid bunghole) but the latest reveal on his internal crisis had me actually rooting for him and Rinoa. Seifer and Quistis are perfect. You've not made this whole story about their romance which I love...you've given them obstacles and goals and sweet, sweet tension. And and and. Oh you leave at such a point in the story.

Perhaps you've abandoned this story...perhaps life has gotten in the way...if you still read these reviews ...you have at least one fan who is desperate for more. I took forever to write my first fanfic...and I take frequent breaks in between...so I will not give up hope.

I hope you will eventually return to this story.
August Avant chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Hi Ripley, I see it's been years (!) since this story has been updated, but I thought I would leave a review just in case you still check back here now and then. I absolutely love this story; I think you've done an excellent job making Quistis and Seifer complex and realistic. I also think this is the most credible account of Quistis being responsible for Seifer's return to Garden that I've read. Thanks for leaving this online - and if you ever get the urge to post more, please do!
Laguna chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
UPDATE.
Yori Kiri chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
very funny
Yori Kiri chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
nice writing
pangpond chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
Hello? any one here? are you still alive? if you are please update this fic,this is so great and it's near the climax of the story and again I love it so much expecailly when Seifer lose control,yeah!Quistis too...hahaha *evil grin* please please please update it,I beg you please next chapter please TT TT
sulou chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hello? I was just checking back to see if you had a chance to update this great fic - Its been awhile, and so I was hoping for a new chapter perhaps. . .and you took your web site down? (All this and its not even Monday).

I know there could be a million and one different reasons for this, and just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your stories. Riders on the Storm is one of my favorites (Get off my Cloud was awesome as well). I'll be checking back - hope to see more of you soon. .

sulou
akksgurl chapter 12 . 10/26/2004
This is so good. I guess since you haven't updated since February that you're not planning on it, which is sad. I was hoping for some closure. Oh well. Anyway, I see that this is the prequel to a story called "Get Off My Cloud" but I don't see that anywhere on the site. Did you remove it? I would like to read it. Is it posted anywhere else? Well, this story is great and it'd be wonderful if you updated. You're gonna go on my favorite authors list anyway because even if you don't update this story, I can still get alerts about any new ones you post!
Virus chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Mad Season was a side project of Layne Staley

(Alice in Chains) and Mike Mcreedy (Pearl Jam)
seventhe chapter 12 . 4/25/2004
first of all, i have to give you some mad props for '25 or 6 to 4'. rock my world, chicago.
and i have to agree with your choice of timing. looks like that kiss just wrote itself right into the story exactly where it belonged. it came out of absolutely perfect nowhere and was the last thing i was expecting. so often in these little quistis-seifer stories you see the same thing over and over again ...yours managed to be unique in both timing and resolution. perfect instinct, as usual. have i mentioned that your story is such a fun and awesome read?
sulou chapter 12 . 2/4/2004
OOh! I loved that last scene between Seifer and Quistis. Nice twist with Seifer being the one to 'come to his senses' first. I definitely wasn't expecting that! .
frost chapter 12 . 2/4/2004
hey ah! the last chapter had me jumping around and out of my seat, everytime they did something to get closer, wow, that was great, yup I can definitely apperciate the way you wrote this chapter, I love how you write, it drives me nuts, I can't wait to find out what happens with them two! great job. much love :p
Renoa Heartilly chapter 11 . 2/4/2004
i've read this chapter a few days ago, but couldnt review cause my PC couldnt hold cookies, i'll go read the next one, we're behing you all the way girl!
Verdanii chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
What a charming chapter ;)
Apple Pie chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
I think that's a candidate for Best Kiss come the next Seiftis Awards. hehe.