Reviews for The Life We Built
jennkyle chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
What a great chapter and only 3 more chapters noooo that is just so sad great job once again tell next time
Turnpike Traveller chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Really enjoy your story! Well tolda nd a fun AU. Great writing! Keep it up!
Beautifully written

Yes finally Rick and have admitted they want to be together, exclusive and are freely say I Love you. :))

Love Kate's talk with Alexis :))

Caskett always

Caskett and family always :))
sasans chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Oh, what a lovely chapter this was. I really loved it. They finally admitted their true feelings about each other. I also just loved the talk between Kate and Alexis. Thank you for the reminder this will be 20 chapters plus an epilogue. I almost began to think this was the end. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
great chapter! thanks for sharing!
Sandy0401 chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Loved this chapter. Rick being jealous and their true feelings coming out was awesome, about time they admitted it out loud. Love Alexis going to Kate with her concerns and their bonding moment. I look forward to the next chapter.
josiebell391 chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
absolutely lovely update I can't tell you how much I love this story thank you so much can't wait to read more
TORONTOSUN chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
I understand how Rick would be a little jealous with Kate, walking home with someone. I like how Alexis was concerned as well.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
So they're official! Also, great chat Alexis. Can't wait for more!
SuzyJane82 chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Great update! I'm so glad they talked and figured things out and I love Kate reassuring Alexis that she's there for her.
NellWill4015 chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Just wow... oh still have me hanging on the edge of my seat!
Loving it. Thank you!
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
I loved how they are consolidating the strength of their family. Please continue.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
They talk as if strangers...i dont get it at all.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
I'm glad that Rick has taken tentative steps toward moving their relationship forward. I can't help but wonder - have they dated others during the intervening years?
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »