Reviews for The Life We Built
buffymoonxo chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
Ahhhh this chapter was so intense!

It started out very calm and sweet with Kate bringing Emily to see grandpa Jim. And then later when she was folding laundry while Emily was just being plain adorable.

The fight between Kate and Rick was intense though. He was trying so hard to just do a nice thing and then she took offense to it and it caused a big fight. However, they figured it out and I think they're gonna be just fine. They've got this.

Also I am on Jim's side. Rick and Kate should 10/10 get together.

lovemycastle chapter 21 . 6/13/2017
what a wonderful journey...thank you,!
tanyapotter chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
Lovely, cute and endearing. Well done.
blodi52 chapter 21 . 5/16/2017
Really amazing AU Story! I liked it so much! Congrats
buffymoonxo chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
I loved this chapter SO much!

Maybe because Christmas is my favourite holiday? Or maybe it was Caskett's gift to one another... Or perhaps a bit of both.

I absolutely adore how their relationship is developing! It's so cute and adorable and I love it!

My favourite bit would have to be when they were talking about how Emily saved Jim for his alcoholism, and brought joy back to Kate. IT LITERALLY HAD ME EMOTIONAL. But I loved that bit so much, definitely the highlight of the chapter for me.

buffymoonxo chapter 10 . 4/24/2017
YAAAAAAAAAAS! I have missed this story so much! I feel downright bad for being so busy that it kept me away from it for months, but I am SO happy to be back to reading it!

So, I loved this chapter! The Kate vs. Meredith parts were perfect because Kate was all grumpy and jealous, but trying to keep her cool and Meredith just didn't care and did whatever the heck she wanted, no matter how much it annoyed Kate. LOVED IT.

I also love that Rick and Kate are actually bonding. When he told her about Meredith's affair, I feel like that's a big step forward for them in regards to their relationship. I mean, it's written right here. They were sharing a living space and raising a daughter, but they hadn't shared any intimate stories of any kind... and he just did. LOVE IT!

I'm super excited to continue this story! Great chapter!

vegasgirltech chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
I have to say I am so enjoying your story and I smiled at the end of this chapter. I love how you are advancing the story. It is beautiful. I am catching up on my fanfiction and have just started reading this one last night. Thanks for writing it.
Tercay chapter 21 . 1/31/2017
I was up past midnight finishing your story. I loved it. Clever use of canon of Nikki Heat books and Kate becoming a AU flavor. Great ending. Thank you.
-Terry
Tercay chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
I am enjoying this AU world of Kate and Rick. Your storytelling skills are really shining through as I read the unusual family that Caskett is forming. I am looking forward to continuing to find out more of the story. Thank you for sharing.
-Terry
Deb838 chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Great story, thanks for sharing
mrb chapter 21 . 1/24/2017
I loved this story and I look forward to reading your next one.
conservativegirl chapter 21 . 1/23/2017
Awww seriously amazing story! I love love love how you ended it, super sweet and I love how they came full circle :)
PAM H chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT READ !
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
You write AUs so amazingly well. Looking forward to reading your new things.
sillylissy chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
i paaaatiently waited until you posted all 21 chapters before diving in. i basically love all your casketts, including this one. so glad you're gonna be giving us more stories of them. thank you so much.
804 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »