Reviews for The Life We Built
theputz913 chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
Loved this story! Looking forward for the stories to come!
ElValTal chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
I really LOVE this story! Really enjoy all your stories, and looking forward to your next ones! :)
thenameisdenise chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
:') I truly enjoyed this story! Very heartwarming and joyful I don't want it to end! Congratulations! Kisses!
Melbea chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Wahou, so many projects!
But first, about this chapter. It was really good, like always, and yet different from all the happy endings I've read before (Kate rarely becomes a grandmother!). I like that you emphasize the fact that their life hasn't been a fairy tail, and that they had bad times like everyone but made it work : that's what Castle was about.
A huge thank for that wonderful story, and for all these future stories which sustain the Castle fanfiction world. I look forward to reading your next story ! (and sorry for the mistakes, it's difficult to translate that kind of things from french ;)
wagemann chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Thank you for this story. Loved it very much.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
I love all your stories. I read them over and over again they are just great.
NancyVW chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Wow! What a hell of the end! Twenty four and a little more in the future of our favorite couple!
FearlessHeartSVU chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Great epilogue. Looking forward to your other stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Great story loved reading it
dopeysac chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Thank you for a beautiful AU story.
dopeysac chapter 20 . 1/19/2017
Yay! They're getting married!
sianita95 chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Great story, I'm one of those losers who waits until a story is completed before I read it so I apologize for my tardiness. Keep up the writing, looking forward to the upcoming stories. Thanks for keeping the fandom alive and well!
bluee30 chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Such a great story!
islandjamie chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Read this with great pleasure. Can't wait for more. I am so greatful for all the Castle fiction writers for keeping this show we love alive.️
southerngirl1 chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
Really great story proving that #caskettforever...
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »