Reviews for Let it Burn
stellarvermilion chapter 1 . 11h
I've read this at least 10 times over and I would kill for a new chapter every year if thats what it took. so incredibly well written! absolutely one of my fave fics of all time.
grannywolf1 chapter 1 . 11/26
just finished rereading this, I am still hoping for your muse to decide that this needs to be continued, till next time. hugs!
Please please please come back to this! I love the story and I've re-read several times. The heat between Charlie and Hermione is PALPABLE! I can't wait to see how the worsening conditions at the reserve (not enough tamers, space, or time) affect things and if the would-be-couple is able to rise above it or if other things (not necessarily Amy or dragons) get in the way...
ajrickon chapter 12 . 9/6
This looks like it will be a wild ride! I am ready to hold on though!
EmsCaitlin chapter 12 . 8/19
Such a good story! Really hope you update this soon, it’s amazing and I can’t wait to read what happens next :)
Amanda Chapman chapter 12 . 8/9
please please please write more!. this is the first Charlie hermione pairing I have ever read and I love it. I need more!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 12 . 7/30
This is a fantastic story. I really hope that you do continue with it soon.
This is my absolute favorite Charmione fan fic I dearly wish there were more chapters.
MoonEyes8706 chapter 12 . 6/28
Man this is one of my all time favorite stories. I really wish it was updated...
leprekan187 chapter 12 . 6/23
Nooooo I need more! Pretty please?
A for Antechinus chapter 12 . 5/9
Hiya,
Wow, i've never read this pairing before, but you have me hooked. Not sure if you will finish the fic, but I hope you will. I really enjoyed the story so far.
I know you will update when you can but please pretty pretty please with chocolate covered cherries on top on the biggest ice cream sundae you have ever seen can a few more chapters please I will forever be indebted to you please I am not beyond begging if needed.
emmabrady chapter 12 . 4/19
I hope you add more to this..
Please please please come back to this story at some point! I love rereading this wonderful world you've built!
Absolutely one of the best charmione fanfictions I've ever read I was devastated when I got to chapter 12. Pretty please with a cherry on top continue the story I'd absolutely love to read more.
2,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »