Reviews for Let it Burn
Marla1 chapter 2 . 55m
Wow... Charlie and Hermione wow... Oh man
Marla1 chapter 1 . 1h
So after thethered omg I had to read your other stories and omg... I am hooked! I will read all your fanfics... Your writing is intriguing and has so much dimension... I am so excited for where this story will go!
Skyfultower chapter 11 . 2h
Wow this chapter is good and I like how they are getting fleshed out and how there relationship is coming together. I can't wait for the next chapter
Black Banshee chapter 11 . 3h
I'm so happy whenever there's a new chapter, that I read the whole story all over again.
Angell1292 chapter 11 . 4h
I am so happy you posted this newest chapter! Love love love love! I love the depth of the world you’re creating in this story with the dragon breeds names care and remedies - just totally amazing and so interesting while still having an interesting plot that I can’t wait to see unfold and. Super steamy romance for good measure! Just amazing - Super excited to see what happens next!
Rosenbode chapter 11 . 4h
LOVE LOVE LOVE! UPDATE SOON!
PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 11 . 6h
This story just gets better and better every time
not2important chapter 11 . 7h
Please fling more chapters at me I'm in love with your story, it's so creative!
Sampdoria chapter 11 . 10h
Loved the update:-))
Ashley Booth chapter 11 . 10h
you left me hanging! ah! this story is like a drug and so amazing.. you inspire me and make me wanna scream! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
HGRHfan35 chapter 11 . 11h
No wonder you hid after throwing this chapter at us! You cannot STOP there?!

I do have to compliment you on this story though. Your dragons. The species and their characteristics, colours and origins...makes them so real. I really do appreciate that. I think more do.

Looking forward to the next chapter
SammyK3164 chapter 11 . 12h
I'm actually finding all the info on dragons absolutely fascinating. I can't wait to find out what's going on with all the migration etc in the coming chapters. This is one of my favourite stories of yours... love me some Charmione ;-)
Reader.of.the.stars chapter 11 . 12h
I found this story a while ago and absolutely love it. I can’t wait to see what happens next, and I hope we get an update soon!
crity2re chapter 11 . 13h
Oh, Hermione! Stop getting in your own way. Charlie has quite the challenge ahead of him!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 14h
Oh I love this pairing! Brilliant chapter as always! Can’t wait for what the next chapter will bring
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »