Reviews for Used To Be Mine
casualnecromancy chapter 6 . 6/20
I absolutely adore this story and am head over heels for Sirius and Remus!
Quinzell87 chapter 9 . 6/20
I literally dont have any words... each new work of yours that i read reals me in faster than the last. i really hope to see more of this soon. at this point you would have me waving muggle money at you to finish.
LissaDream chapter 9 . 6/19
Just incredible. More, more, more! Pleeeeeaaaaase?
LissaDream chapter 1 . 6/18
I usually wait to the end to review, but this is seriously too fucking awesome to do so. Brava, as always. You’re bloody brilliant.
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 9 . 6/14
love this want more
ConstanceV chapter 9 . 6/7
Please please update! I f*cking love this story. Its amazing!
lannaislusciousredd chapter 9 . 6/2
Please update this story! It’s so good!
Nora chapter 9 . 5/30
Heii, this story is amazing, the whole concept of it! The way Hermione isn't that all sweet and innocent and has a hidden personality is a great idea! Are you going to continue this story or is it abandoned? It would be a shame if you abandoned it, because it has so much potential!
reina13 chapter 9 . 5/31
Love it do u have a schedule for updating just curious
Elizabeth O'Farrell chapter 9 . 5/29
I really like how this one portrays hermione. Love that she has a hidden rebellious side. Maybe she can initiate something herself with tonks, and they can introduce a foursome to help show tonks how hard remus is finding the mate issue. Tonks won't be able to be selfish if she really wants to keep remus. Hopefully this will be updated soon.
ama te ipsum chapter 9 . 5/24
please update D: this story is so wonderful and i really want to see how it pans out. your smut is awesome, btw!
— e
Hearteyesmf chapter 9 . 5/24
Even though it's been a while since this was updated and you are probably more focused on other stories right now, I really really really hope you come back to this. There are a lot of Hermione time travel stories out there and this might just be my favorite (even though we haven't even technically reached the time travel part yet). It's so original and well written! Even when Hermione does something seemingly out of character, the way you've written it makes her semi bad girl streak seem totally plausible. I'm really hoping that Hermione will be sent back soon but not follow Mimi's path because the loop is broken. At this point if she went back and failed to save Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus from their fucked up futures it would just make everything too tragic. Hopefully you will return to this fic at some point, I'm desperate to find out what comes next!
jacklinemullen chapter 9 . 5/19
I know it’s been a little bit for this story but would love to know what happens next! You’re an incredible writer and this is a wonderful piece so far unlike any others out there!
jacklinemullen chapter 3 . 5/18
LOVED this chapter, I really like what your doing to start this and where you’re taking the characters and how your developing them!
LilithRisen chapter 5 . 5/18
Half way through the explanation of who they shared her with I knew it had to be James
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »