Reviews for Used To Be Mine
Doessheevengohere chapter 1 . 11/14
The summary for this story looks good and I just finished stripped bare and that was fire. I don't usually start unfinished stories because I hate the heartbreak but I really wanna read this one, so please don't be abandoned.
12poppi chapter 5 . 10/31
I am so confused whether it’s an actual time loop where Mimi disappeared in the 80’s and went back to the present or she’s somewhere imprisoned also aging with Sirius and Remus. Or both considering Moony felt the connection severe ONLY after Sirius went to Azkaban [November 1981even though it was mentioned she “died” in May 1980) so she was probably imprisoned by Wormtail and someone then disappeared…

OR BUT THIS IS HOPEFUL THINKING CONSIDERING REMUS AND SIRIUS ALREADY KNEW HER, BUT IT COULD ALSO BE A FIXER UP FIC WHERE HR MANAGES TO BREAK THE LOOP AND ACTUALLY CHANGE SOMETHING WHICH WAS WHAT I THOUGHT OF INITIALLY AFTER READING THE SUMMARY.

This is really good because even if it is the usual time loop take or time fix up fics, we’re not really getting a confirmation bc neither of the Marauders know. I doubt she’s dead tho, it would be a nice take, making it different, but I think we all prefer HEA.

I also really like how you portray Hermione, she’s a literal curious MUGGLEBORN teenage witch (pointing out European culture was also a nice touch [especially the drinking and sarcasm], I honestly have no idea why she’s the one always being portrayed as the prude, very conservative and boring girl and the PUREBLOODS who literally grew up in a Victorian era world during the 20th century muggle one are the most “fun” because they wear clothes that aren’t conservative and have an all around confidence in snogging boys and girls left and right and likes to attend parties where there’s dirty dancing or something.
Loryalice chapter 1 . 10/20
Amazing story! Such an interesting plot too! Can't wait to see how is gonna evolve! Brilliant!
Rewildingme chapter 9 . 9/24
this fic has such an incredible premise- can’t wait to see where it goes! Love all your writing!
amk41196 chapter 9 . 9/20
I really really really hope you can update soon... :)
Opera123 chapter 9 . 9/19
another nuclear hot story that anyone would love to read
your storytelling powers are without limitation
i known u have been active writing lately, please come back to this i love it sm and would hate to see it get abandoned
Lunaranmae chapter 9 . 9/17
This is amazing! I can’t wait to read more
Lunaranmae chapter 4 . 9/16
This is so so so good. I can’t put it down. I’m torn between pacing myself and speed reading. If I finish this one I’m just gonna work my way through the rest of your stuff. Thank you!
Lunaranmae chapter 2 . 9/16
Oh my god. That chapter was wonderfully awful. I’m crying. Ugly freaking crying. You warned me. Thank god I’m at home because I feel like I’d get all kinds of looks. Jesus woman. Why are you so good at stabbing me right in the heart
Lunaranmae chapter 1 . 9/16
This story is something I didn’t know I needed and I’m not even close to being done with it. I’m
Crying. They didn’t even try to give him a fair trial.
sara.napoleon chapter 9 . 7/30
I adore this story. I keep coming back every few months, start it all over again and read it in one sitting.
Bip bop boop chapter 9 . 7/22
I am in LOVE with this story and your writing is just *chefs kiss* to the max! Are you still updating this work? No rush ofc! Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for more amazing chapters :))
Thank you for sharing your lovely writing with us peasants 3 keep up the amazing work love!
WorthlessWarning chapter 1 . 7/10
Come’on Bestie 2019…..COME ON BESTIE 2019!?
BESTIE ITS NOW 2021 U FORGOT TO POST AN UPDATE PLEASE!
MissDoeProngsRose chapter 9 . 7/9
Will this masterpiece be updated?
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »