Reviews for It Started with Rejection
ameriar chapter 14 . 7/26
Still love the story! But I feel like the Shingo part - him finding out, was a bit unnecessary... I would have preferred if Usagi just listened to him, maybe get his help, and removed the memories. What would a teenage brat do with knowledge of two ancient languages? But maybe I'm saying that because I never liked him. Even in the canon.
ameriar chapter 7 . 7/26
I was on the edge of my seat! Jadeite killed! He was free and then just died? I nearly put down the story! And then he returned! Cheeky and funny and arrogant! Classic Jadeite! I love him from scene 1!

So excited to read next chapters!
ameriar chapter 4 . 7/25
Making Usagi smart - that's what I miss about most of fanfiction. People don't realise that Usagi IS smart! She's just usually not showing it. For whatever reasons. I like your explanation!

And Luna, Artemis, Selene love triangle? Brilliant!
ameriar chapter 3 . 7/25
I really like your story! after over 15 years of reading SM fanfiction and always on the look out for good stories I can't believe I missed yours! I think it's really under appreciated!

This must be a first story that I see Diamonde cleansed and good! What's also very original is messing a bit with the timelines. Everyone usually just sticks to the classic order - but I'm thinking yours will be much more interesting!

I already love Usagi and everyone you introduced! I still have mixed feelings about Mamoru's parents... Both of them as well as the setting of the story remind me very much of Itazura no Kiss. But with Sailor Moon twist!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm sure it will be great as well as previous three!
mouseykitty chapter 18 . 5/4
I really love Alpha Male overload...maybe it’s because I know everything will get solved...either way I love that scene SOOOOO much
I really enjoyed your story. Something's aren't quite how I'd imagine them to go down consideringtheir characters but I guess being stubborn forever would be a super boring story :p
Krys7 chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
I am loving the story so far! I love the humor and how you mad usagi strong and not clumsy or too much of a cry baby, the story also reminds me of a JDrama I've seen and also love called Mischievous Kiss the KDrama equivalent is called Playfull Kiss. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This is a stolen story. One exactly the same called it started with a photo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This story is a rip off from it started with a photo
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
I really enjoyed this story thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2017
Just reread this story for the 4th time I must say this is my all time favorite story I feel that it actually sucked me in and I was in the story thank for this my fav sailor moon fanfic. Please update part 2!
Lady Aya chapter 20 . 3/18/2017
oh my god. that was a rollercoaster of amazing and heart break! I couldn't stop reading, I couldn't stop crying! I littlery ignored my family to read this.
ba2004finn chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
amazing! i think this may be one of my absolute favorite sailor Moon fanfic. I never would have thought to cross over ISWAK and sailor Moon. I always hated how they made the main character so dumb so I really liked how she was such a strong heroine in your story. can't wait to read part 2. your story is wonderful and I hope you continue to write more of them.
LadySattelberg chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
have to say this is my favorite chapter. especially when Artemis pulls out the Pocky. I was rolling.
succubus1024 chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
This story is a dream come true. Sailor Moon and Itazura in one story, both of which are my favorite. Thank you so much for writing. I enjoyed it very well. It very well written. All the best :)