Reviews for It Started with Rejection
mouseykitty chapter 18 . 5/4
I really love Alpha Male overload...maybe it’s because I know everything will get solved...either way I love that scene SOOOOO much
I really enjoyed your story. Something's aren't quite how I'd imagine them to go down consideringtheir characters but I guess being stubborn forever would be a super boring story :p
Krys7 chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
I am loving the story so far! I love the humor and how you mad usagi strong and not clumsy or too much of a cry baby, the story also reminds me of a JDrama I've seen and also love called Mischievous Kiss the KDrama equivalent is called Playfull Kiss. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This is a stolen story. One exactly the same called it started with a photo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This story is a rip off from it started with a photo
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
I really enjoyed this story thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2017
Just reread this story for the 4th time I must say this is my all time favorite story I feel that it actually sucked me in and I was in the story thank for this my fav sailor moon fanfic. Please update part 2!
Lady Aya chapter 20 . 3/18/2017
oh my god. that was a rollercoaster of amazing and heart break! I couldn't stop reading, I couldn't stop crying! I littlery ignored my family to read this.
ba2004finn chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
amazing! i think this may be one of my absolute favorite sailor Moon fanfic. I never would have thought to cross over ISWAK and sailor Moon. I always hated how they made the main character so dumb so I really liked how she was such a strong heroine in your story. can't wait to read part 2. your story is wonderful and I hope you continue to write more of them.
LadySattelberg chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
have to say this is my favorite chapter. especially when Artemis pulls out the Pocky. I was rolling.
succubus1024 chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
This story is a dream come true. Sailor Moon and Itazura in one story, both of which are my favorite. Thank you so much for writing. I enjoyed it very well. It very well written. All the best :)
LivingVampire chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
OMFG! This story!
Elphaba818 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
This is such an ingenious idea, combining Sailor Moon with Itazura na Kiss! I love this story so much! I can't wait to get started on the sequel!
CV02 chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
It's already finished! So sad... But I will wait for a sequel. This is a very, very good story. Goodluck for the Part 2
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
this is great story pls continue asap:) also, pls continue Diamond in the Rough.