Reviews for Papa Sev
Wounded Lily chapter 2 . 8/11
Damn Severus an Lucius Savage I love it
Pretty maid chapter 8 . 7/12
omg he said OUR SON!
beautiful, when will the next chapter be?
yngoldfogee chapter 23 . 5/23
I do love this story and look forward to more when you can get the chance.
FlowerChild23 chapter 23 . 4/27
Wow this is really good please update soon
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/20
And there is my answer. Harry was in their care for 1 month - fron the beginning of November to the end of November. Just enough time to abuse the boy quite badly.
Saissa chapter 2 . 3/20
I'm a little confused. Harry was 15 months old at the time of his parents death and had lived with his parents up until that time. So assuming that the Dursleys dumped Harry as soon as they found him on the front door step, where and how could he have become malnourished? There was less than 2 days between the Potters death and Harry's arrival at the Dursleys. The Potters loved their son. They would never have neglected him as you seem to indicate.

The only way to explain this is that the Dursleys did keep Harry with them for a few weeks or months - which could be enough to cause some malnourishment!
dgpolo chapter 4 . 2/25
. "They turned around and abandoned Hadrian in the middle of Lesnes Abbey woods, where I found him. He'd been left in a cardboard box, with no covering whatsoever, in the middle of the night at the end of November.

Well, the damage to the baby's skeletal structure is minimal, and the atrophy to his muscles has been lessened. Allowing him to move and wiggle has helped with that. The potions I will give you must be given to him every two hours until they're gone. Two drops in his bottles should be sufficient.
"His internal organs have sustained substantial bruising, and the muscles of his legs are extremely weak, which explains why he hasn't tried to walk or crawl. At this point, he is far behind most children of his age, and will need nearly constant work if he is to reach the normal range of movement and skill for his age. He is severely malnourished, which is why he is so small. Nutrient potions added to his bottles will help there, as well.

So are you saying all this damage happened in less than a month? I can see the bruising, but the muscle atrophy and malnourishment (enough to make him smaller than his age) I think would need a much longer time frame.
Other than that I've been finding your story very interesting and I'm looking forward to see where it will go.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 23 . 2/11
Loved it. I love the twist with Hagrid. That’s never been done before to my knowledge. After so long and so many fanfics it’s hard to put forth a new idea.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 23 . 1/4
Hagrid se unió a la pandilla! La vieja cabra no se saldrá con la suya y sus planes se destruirán ...
SevmyLuv chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
While the fic was fun to read, it was not written very well.
SevmyLuv chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
While the fic was fun to read, it was not written very well.
fenixsalazar chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Bien
purplehedgehog13 chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
Like your interpretation of Hagrid and his story.
gginsc chapter 23 . 11/25/2017
Amusing story. I hope they are prepared when Dumbledork escapes from Hogwarts.