Reviews for The Winds of Change
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Where is Ackbar when you need him? Oh well, I guess it's up to me now. Ahem... IT'S A TRAP, HECK DANGIT!
JPElles chapter 46 . 12/15/2013
Super sad that Balé died here. With the direction you went it's understandable I suppose. But still very sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Sad, this is. Talk like yoda, i shall.
Annika Sky chapter 46 . 3/20/2010
Your stories are excellent. I was happy when Lon died (I was ready to kill him myself) and you wrote Anakin very well. Thank you for posting you stories, if I was braver (and had the time) I'd post my own.
Neqa'elis chapter 46 . 4/3/2009
I don't really leave very many reviews but I wanted to say that this was an absolutely lovely read. I also was really impressed at the depth to many of the relationships the characters had with each other; I especially enjoyed reading about your OCs. It's always nice to read about well-rounded characters - OC or not, and you have both! I read this straight through (though it took me a couple days tbh). Thank you for working so hard on it, and for sharing it. :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 46 . 3/12/2009
They wouldn't let me review on the last chapter for some reason so I just backtracked a bit.

OH MY GOD! Ok first of all, why Bale? Why? I loved her! I mean ok I get that for Anakin to truly become evil horrible things have to happen and this was probably inevitable. But it doesn't mean I have to like it! lol But I loved your story! Anakin's downfall is so slow and filled with tragedy. Everyone misjudges him and he doesn't even bother to correct them anymore because no one believes him but Padme. And to save her life and his family's life, he has just sworn his allegiance to the most powerful Sith in the galaxy! Ah poor Anakin! I feel bad for Obi-Wan too, because he was only trying to do what he thought was right and he truly loved Anakin, just didn't know how to help him and get through to him. I hated Lon, he was a prick, so I'm not missing him, lol. Ah Poulin I love though! I wanted him and Bale to get together before someone went off and ruined that dream... lol Just kidding! But he is so sweet and so kind to Anakin and probably still loyal to him, even after all that has happened. Which of course you will use to be his downfall, lol. But I'm so glad that you at least let me keep Poulin, since you took Bale away from me :(

But this story truly was extraordinary and I enjoyed it immensely. Excellent job!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
awesome
iantofreak247 chapter 45 . 1/31/2008
I have read all 47 chapters and loved every minute.

There are a few spelling errors but they are not important. What's important is that you have created a story that is vivid and imaginable, which is something I will never be able to achieve.

:) Thanks for writing a fantastic story.
HC0 chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
You did a great thing when you created Balé. I loved that part about the helmet.
Crystal Cat-chan chapter 46 . 12/11/2006
So, I wept. I cried so hard. Espically at the end of the story. Gosh, I wanted them to be happy, you know? I wanted a happy ending, but I see why it needed to happen. I look forward to the next part of the story which is on the agenda for tomorrow. Thank you for this story
Velapis chapter 46 . 6/7/2006
That was an amazin story. I was really saddened by Balé's death and the Jedi's unwise behaviour. I hope Anakin will not fall to the dark side...
Son of Anakin chapter 45 . 1/24/2006
this was another really good story i cant wait to see how you finish the series off. it will be very interesting im sure.
Son of Anakin chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
that was an incredible first chapter. i would never have expected that. i hope the rest of the story is as unpredictable yet fulfilling as this one was.
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
this is really interesting! i will definitely be back to read more!
penpadme chapter 37 . 11/20/2005
I read Children of Circumstance on a Yahoo Group Anakin and Amidala site and couldn't believe that there was two more stories in this Anakin saga. This is by far one of the best stories that I have ever read. You are an amazing writer. I love it!