Reviews for yebisu (葛城 ミサト)
EsotericGhost chapter 8 . 1/1
Please upload this story to AO3/ArchiveOfOurOwn. I love this tale, it’s mesmerizing!
libraryrockerr chapter 9 . 12/31/2019
The chapter was waaaaaaay too epic so I had to digest it for a while.

*hugs EVERYBODY*

*pokes at slowpoke with a stick*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
JessSlytherin chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
I hope this gets a happy ending... And i look forward to the Harry Voldemort kiss
kandra chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
I love this chapter. The scene were Voldemort meets Harry really made me cry. It's so sweet, so full of unshared moments and words left unsaid. Very bittersweet and loaded, I couldn't do anything but have tears down my eyes. Lovely.
John Lenard chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Please explain the science behind a male getting pregnant.

Oh wait you can't because you're retarded mind can't seem to thing rational thoughts.
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 11/26/2019
so good
Relent1ess chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
I honestly cannot put into words how much I adore this story! Poor Saiph... I feel so bad for him. I cannot wait to see what happens next! This story is a masterpiece. The emotion you feel as you read it is truly wonderful. You are an amazing author. Thank you so much! I cannot wait to read more!
myriadofrainbows chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
Wow that was certainly some revelation, I never saw that coming. I love that the twins were featured more in this chapter, the children are actually my favourite parts of this story, they’re so entertaining. Little Cassie and her interactions with Voldermort are hilarious while Saiph is just so precious. I can’t wait for the next update though I honestly wouldn’t mind another oneshot like the one you did feauturing Voldermort parenting Saiph.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
This is such a good fic omg I'm so excited to see what will happen next chapter!
Venikas chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
What the actual fuck?

Gay relationships are weird.
PolarisTargaryen chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
I'm in love with this fanfiction. That's great! I really hope you can update it soon. Don't give up on this masterpiece. That's so marvelous.
eria.dmg17041 chapter 7 . 8/27/2019
Hola!
Por favor, no olvides este fic, es una obra maestra. Lo he leido al menos seis veces, y no me canso. Es maravilloso.
Esperamos por ti,
Cuidate.
TomarrywolfstarFTW chapter 8 . 7/18/2019
Im so confused by thia qholestory but I still love it?
Wow chapter 8 . 7/3/2019
The characters are so fleshed out and too living, it's like I know them. The visual of the children and the strain their parents dynamics has done to the kids is very touching, and awakens my childhood. I relate to Harry's children in ways that is very upsetting, and somehow them getting a second chance to help rebuild their parent's relationship somehow is healing to me. Thank you for your work. It is very inspiring, and I hope to read more from you.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 8 . 7/2/2019
...So when did Saiph die? When he was younger or just before he went to canon Harry Potter world?...Hmmm... I can't for what else happens, it shall be interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter though! 8 - D