Reviews for Yebisu
Twitch101 chapter 3 . 7/2
Interesting story. I can't wait to find out what is the reason for the tension!
titemb-bm chapter 3 . 6/22
soo happy to read a new chapter !
great to see are Harry and Tom live ! :)
great chapter like the another !
MissRiddle2018 chapter 1 . 6/17
I love your writing style; I've read all your HP stories and I can't get enough of it.
The relationships between Harry and Voldemort - past and future - are so interesting and I can't wait to see how they connect/meet in the middle.
Awaiting your updates. :)
sousie chapter 3 . 6/14
i love it
please update
Devidakk chapter 3 . 5/27
I don't care~, I love it~... and I want more. You are genius, Slex... But anyway, I don't want them divorced w and I'm curious how everything will go.
this is one of the prettiest stories ever... i really want to know what happens! why did sai come here? How did Harry and Voldemort get divorced ultimately? There's a lot of foreshadowing here but I'm dying to know how it all went down.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 3 . 5/22
I love love love itt, they have such an interesting relationship, looking forward to moreeee
blue sky chapter 3 . 5/21
I really love this story and I feel sorry for Harry. I've got the feeling that first it seems like he is slowly losing himself and there will be a time where his family will not be able to ground him to humanity?, life? anymore. Second Harry & Tom are drifting apart maybe because of his work as Master of Death, maybe because he was actually never really in love with Tom. He loved Tom, maybe the idea of having a family with him maybe there are other reasons, but it's not enough. Tom seems to miss his husband but is unable to actually say that. They don't talk about their issues, which is a problem. A relationship can only work when there is communication between the partners.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Queenyyy chapter 1 . 5/19
Whats the bet that time has been stabilizing itself?
- harry and voldie have been fighting bc they have to send sai back but dont want to
- the dimensions have been deatabilizing bc of sai's time travel, or lack-there-of and will reasseet themselves when he returns
- harry is scared bc he doesnt know if sai will come back or not
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/18
I love seeing Harry interact to Sai as well as Tom. Interesting to see Sai's parents and get a glimpse of their lives. Thanks for the update.
misha chapter 3 . 5/18
I think my heart broke when Cassi said, 'no disappearing acts for mum, too.' o poor baby! also I noticed Saiph goes back and forth between mom and mum? Is that intentional? It seems strange he'd call harry mom / mommy since they're british
twodoorcinemaclub chapter 3 . 5/18
crying rivers rn. please don't let them get divorced! it honestly seems like harry is right and it sounds inevitable and realistic but i'm holding out hope they can find a way to stay together. so sad.
i love cassi. so precocious haha just as i would have imagined. please update soon!
vincentvvega chapter 3 . 5/18
ughhh I seriously seriously love crawlersout but this fic and the demon fic are quickly becoming my faves! I don't know which I want you to update first -.-' just update something? thanks for the chappie!

Very intrigued by these demon lackeys. They wouldn't happen to be named barbatos, vassago and furfur, would they? :d
thanks haisekai, whoever you are! I wish I could write an inspiring review, but I don't know what to say XD I really like it! Please update soon!