Reviews for yebisu (葛城 ミサト)
lis chapter 9 . 10/6/2020
Oh my, I fell in love with this story. Tom is so sweet, and I need more of the twins, their connection, the way they act melts my soul. Please tell me you didn't abandon this
Haruki Kazama chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Angry sex is the answer if that could make you sleep at night Marvolo
Pragathy SP chapter 9 . 6/28/2020
This is a very good story. Your writing style is good. Hope you will update this story soon.
Reika Elvira Dare chapter 9 . 5/15/2020
This is now one of my favorite stories. Like I seriously love it, I love Harry's and Voldemort's interactions with the kid, how harry transition to the master of death happened, and how all the kids are now living in the manor like a proper dysfunctional family; I just love everything. I can't wait to see what happens next and how Harry's and Voldemort's relationship will continue to develop. I hope you update soon and thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2020
Nevermind, I get it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
This is so freaking confusing... you refer to harry as he, and yet he's mum, and gets pregnant somehow? I thought, oh, transgender, but then mum? He would call himself dad, right? Why is he even referred to as harry by the child all the time if he's called mum?
Perhentian chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
This is a great story, I hopz you will write more of this :)
jmw03u chapter 9 . 3/19/2020
This has been a really great story. I think it is interesting to see how Harry and Voldemort react to having their kids just thrust upon them without having any relationship between them at all. Thank you for writing this.
Ninamaria429 chapter 9 . 3/12/2020
Not my normal type of fic, but it's interesting.
Raizel-Renai chapter 9 . 2/17/2020
This is definitely one of the best fanfictions about the whole "suddenly kids from the future appear and they parents are the dark lord and Harry's". Hope to see more soon! Thanks for sharing.
EsotericGhost chapter 8 . 1/1/2020
Please upload this story to AO3/ArchiveOfOurOwn. I love this tale, it’s mesmerizing!
libraryrockerr chapter 9 . 12/31/2019
The chapter was waaaaaaay too epic so I had to digest it for a while.

*hugs EVERYBODY*

*pokes at slowpoke with a stick*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
JessSlytherin chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
I hope this gets a happy ending... And i look forward to the Harry Voldemort kiss
kandra chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
I love this chapter. The scene were Voldemort meets Harry really made me cry. It's so sweet, so full of unshared moments and words left unsaid. Very bittersweet and loaded, I couldn't do anything but have tears down my eyes. Lovely.
John Lenard chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Please explain the science behind a male getting pregnant.

Oh wait you can't because you're retarded mind can't seem to thing rational thoughts.