Reviews for Pokémon: Reality Restart
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 1 . 5/4
Great Wish to see More
Hall Gowrt chapter 1 . 2/6
well the start was promising... why abandon?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Okay, I know the person below has stated their preference for aging up all the characters, I get it, some people are uncomfortable with a ten year old protagonist, but please, don't listen to anyone. Don't age anyone up, don't cave to anyone telling you who to ship with who, and for the love of god, don't change Ash's identity into Red just because everyone doesn't like the guy. Just do what works best with canon. Seriously, you have an amazing setup going on in this first chapter.
Kartikey chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
It was great start. I just wish that u also do romance in this fic. Also, hope that u change the starting age of pokemon trainers and ash is around 16 or something
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Well, this certainly looks like an interesting beginning, if a bit too short. I'm a fan of PKR, though I haven't read AotP yet (the wordcount is kind of scary), so I can't wait to see what have you planned for this new timeline and how it will differ from both canon and the stories that inspired you.

So, no official pairing for the story? It's a good thing that I don't care much about pairings in Pokemon then. If it was another work, like Naruto, it would be different.

I hope you post the second chapter soon.
TReXD chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Neutral. Neutral is good. Gonna wait for the next chapter!
Johnny Spectre chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
you rarely see good reset fics... well, outside of the two listed above and the Naruto series ones. I expect good form from this.

Yay for Amour~ and it's not so much difficult for sub-plots as you'd think. there's an Amourship writer that's also had Serena with Ash from the start, and the first part of his fic has been slated for an Amazon book release.
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
So Serena has all her memories then? All of Ash's pokemons should be recaptured without their memories and appears in any regions way the author wants but for pikachu, is always caught first by Ash.
Mondoboy chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Hmm...

Decent beginning.
Kaleidoscope89 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Another Pokemon Story to add to the watch list. Sounds interesting though I have a guess at what the premise will be compared to the other rest fics. Something along Ash's Memories?
NotRobot chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Oh, I definitely enjoyed this. I love reading stories like this.
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Cyrus just couldn't resist gloating on Ash before ending him, could he? On a personal note, I think he kind of creeps me out with his attitude more than any of the other villains, I mean, trying to get rid of your emotions, whether they're positive or negative, is effectively trying to get rid of your humanity, as in, you might be breathing, but you're dead inside, or worse. The other villains, at the very least, don't reach that point, since they're still driven by human emotions, as deranged, extremist or outright evil they might be.

Overall, I'd say it's a very good starting point, I'm very interested on seeing the course this story will take. Keep up the good work.