Reviews for Beneath the Silk
Aurenrose chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I think I read this a long time ago, and I spent a while trying to find this fic again, though at the same time I don't...really...think this one is it? But this has such a unique storyline and premise, I'm sort of doubtful of there being two different stories about the same exact thing, so who knows?

I'm not accusing you of copying or anything, but I recalled something that I can't seem to find in this story, which I'm pretty sure was in one of the first few chapters. Granted, I just might not have reached it yet. This does not mean it's not good, and I'll continue reading it for now, to see where it will go. I'm pretty interested so far, and I'm curious to see how Remus will find out.
Hmmmm chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
I'm having a very very hard time with you constantly making Severus say please and apologizing. I mean yes he can do those things but you seems to think he needs to do it constantly and it's very hard to Ignore, snape isn't and will never be one to apologize over everything so that just kinda rings done my whole view of the story.

Sorry but this is my thoughts, it's an interesting story but I'm one of those picky people that one unbelievable thing kinda just ruins the reading experience.
Hex the Magician chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
I really like your story. I love the way you wrote it. The way that the flashbacks weren't all in order so you had to play a small game of jigsaw to get an idea. Your original characters were great. I usually don't like reading stories
with OC's but your were actually pretty good. I loved the way that the scars that Snape carried intergrated with
his personality. Overall I really enjoyed your story.
Aussie-mel chapter 33 . 9/17/2011
Hey,

Great fic. I love Severus, he is my favorite character and your portrayal of him was great. Expecially how you dealt with the abuse. Though I would have loved to see more resolution with that. Occasionally it was a bit hard to read, as there were no story breaks between scenes. It seemed to jump from one to another. I loved the fact that Dumbledore despite the interveneing years could still not find anything wrong with what he had done to severus. Would have liked to see how others would have reacted shoulld they have ever found out. Also loved Rat. It was a ver Severus pet. would have loved to see more, but a very good fic. Well done and keep up the great work.
Mystical G Panther chapter 33 . 10/8/2010
great story I loved Rat! -Mystical Panther
adavisa chapter 33 . 12/11/2008
Freakin brilliant! I loved seeing Severus attack Dumbledore. I'd like to crawl into the story and attack him, myself.
adavisa chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
I don't think it's corny at all. I'm a little pissed at Remus for telling Eleni about Dumbledore, but the story is going great so far. Oh and about it being weird to think Ian McKellen is hot? I've totally got the hots for Snape, so I must be even stranger than you, lol.
adavisa chapter 25 . 12/11/2008
Oh! I'm so glad that he finally told him! Makes my heart ache though. Poor Sev.
adavisa chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
Oh! :(
adavisa chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
I think my heart broke at this line : "Y-you wouldn't ... you wouldn't like it... if not now, then sometime later on. Believe me. People like you don't get involved with people like me..."

I think I've fallen in love with Remus all over again though.
adavisa chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
The more I read this story, the more I understand. Both about Snape and about myself, as weird as that is.
adavisa chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
:'( How sad.
adavisa chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
:'(
NoxSomnium chapter 26 . 6/21/2008
Remus just totally betrayed Severus' trust. S. will be so hurt. One step forward two steps back.
Momochuu chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
Amazing Story, I love it!