Reviews for The Secret of SAO
Betrayed666 chapter 3 . 11/3
Hades isn't actually evil in greek lore. humanity just relates underworld with evil.
its like with satan, he is an angel who makes sure god has no favourite. the devil is evil. BIG DIFFERENCE IN BOTH EXAMPLES.
sorry if you find this rude
Angron chapter 40 . 4/17
I would have really preferred a real harem ending, rather than just Kirisuna as in the novel/anime.
especially Suguha, one of the best girl for Kirito who deserved that her oniichan really love her!
meljoy chapter 27 . 4/3/2017
Ok im at chp 27 and its a good fic but i must say u r really pissing me off with how u r treating Asuna. Sigh. But it ur fic and as i said it is a good one . Keep up the good work.
Lord Z3r0 chapter 40 . 1/25/2017
i like the story especially the psycho killer kirito but i think asuna is too "mary sue"? and the ending is ... i just prefer the harem ending just like in the anime but it's matter of opinion so it's okay... the sequel... just make it so kirito role is just mentor or some guide because too op char can also make a story boring (don't worry,your's not,though)you can make it kirito's son/grandson as main char seeing as he has marry asuna now ,and give the main char's partner more issues.i suggest that the sequel is long after the "peace" time so kirito has enough honeymoon with asuna
Neoacoya1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
A fantastic story. The puppeteer elements really got to me. The fact that he didn't even realize the manipulation was happening made it that much worse. I deeply enjoyed this story. I look forward to any forthcoming sequel (if that's a thing).
Icee chapter 40 . 12/10/2016
Your story is amazing and I abosolutely love it! Please make a sequel. It would be awesome if you did
SomethingFunny794 chapter 40 . 12/3/2016
I really enjoyed this story and would love a sequal if you have the time to do so.
TheSoloPlayer chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
It's getting exciting.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
Great story.
TheSoloPlayer chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
Amazing story it getting better and better.
dereklai1 chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
thanks kb NBC.
SomethingFunny794 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
I just finished reading the 12 chapters. It can use some editing but otherwise I'm enjoying the story. Keep up the good work and I'm excited to read more chapters!
DaManWOFear chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
So you're including some elements from the Alicization arc and instead of Fluctlights, both Eugeo and Alice also exist in the real world as well, or so would I call it. I'm curious about what will happen next because I saw this that it would be good. There still need improvements on your writing, though.