Reviews for What the Heart Sees
Uia chapter 4 . 10/2/2018
Wow...great paranormal fic

Well done
sweetjules chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Wonderful story. I love the ending so much :)
criminally charmed chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
Whoa. Too cool
dianatolveira chapter 4 . 3/14/2017
I am reading all your fanfics and it's amazing how in character the boys are, and this is one of the most important things to me, I like all your stories and your writing so very much, you have caught their brotherhood to perfection, it's endearing how much they care for each other, everyone of them in his own way due to their own personality, but I have to say the last chapter of this one was incredible, wow I didn't expect that turn of events and it was very beautiful, I have no other word, after the fear for Aramis' life it turns out that it was his mother, through D'Artagnan, who saved his life, beautiful
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 3/8/2017
What a powerful story, not only emotionally but descriptively! I was beginning to get a really bad sympathy headache by the end! LOL
sorrellkaren chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Tears are impossible to hold back as I see what your words have shown me. Love that transends all the ages from a mother to a child. A brother to a brother. A friend to a friend. I don't know where you found the inspiration for this story but it was beautiful. I am better for having read it. Too often in this modern world we look for the causes and effects of simple acts of love. We forget that our Father is in control and will always find us a way. D'Artagnan found his way. Even through the fits of a head injury he was guided to save the brother he loved by the spirit of Aramis' long deceased mother. God works in mysterious ways even on all hallows eve. Our young Gascon will have a memory all his life of how he walked with the spirits of lost loved ones. He was blessed.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
What a sweet ending. I love the thought of Aramis' mother watching and protecting him. That moment between Athos and Porthos drinking was also very sweet.
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Another great chapter. The support and love shown is so wonderful to read. You write that so prefectly. How they all just seem like one entity, there to support the other when needed. A family.
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I love how the original trio in older brother mode with d'Artagnan. The brotherhood between oldest and youngest is especially fun to read. My poor broken and battered Musketeers.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Well, what a cliffy! This chapter just makes me want to give them all big hugs and keep them safe.
Tidia chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I like the use of the concussion to make us doubt d'Artagnan and worry!
Runner043 chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Like Porthos' large hand keeping the wine bottle immobilized. Good description.

I could tell that d'Artagnan was seeing was an angel, and based on Aramis' condition that she actually wanted him to lance his wound, but hadn't figured out that she was Madam d'Herblay. Nice touch.

A well done story.
Debbie chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
This was terrific! I remember either from a movie or reading about it that sometimes individuals with head injuries are more able to see spirits. It helps if someone is sensitive too but they don't have to be. So I'm thinking that's what happened to d'Art. It was bad seeing those soldiers where he almost killed Athos but it was better when it was Aramis mom coming to him to help her son.
You should do a follow-up to this.
Snow-Glory chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Oh wow! That was amazing. Thank you!
Keesha chapter 4 . 11/1/2016