Reviews for Trick or Treat
Lumiere de Venise chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I agree with the person below—always found most high school AU to be repetitive and badly written, but this was pretty well written and hawt, especially the dirty talk from Neji...A writer that can make an infamous trope good is a good writer. Nice job mate.
MLLu chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I don't usually like the High School setting for the Naruto characters but this one was interesting.

Thumbs up for your skills in detailing their intimacy. Futhermore, well done with the progression of the story line.

Well done
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Wow. I haven't read a fic this... action oriented for some time *laughs and fans her red face* I have to admit I prefer reading the cast in their canon setting, but this modern take does make for a nice change.

I'm glad Kin is out of the picture and the lovebirds are where they belong, with each other. Good thing Tenten's parents are away...! *still fanning red face*
Poodie chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Damn right it's a Happy Halloween for them XD

Hello fellow FRM member! I came across your account while looking for all the entries for Fanofthisfiction's "Show Me the Love" challenge, and decided to give in to my inner NejiTen (which I haven't read in a while) and read what you have XD Definitely hot! Hurahhh for ShikaTema background mentionings (with no hostility between Temari and Tenten XD Yayyy!)

I seriously enjoyed this. I haven't read a M rated story WITH sexual content in a while. I don't look for them, they look for me XD

~Poodie

#NeverStopWriting
Tobiramamara chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Nice
twinquies chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
WHAT THE HELL THIS WAS AMAZING.

I so did not expect that scene (even though it was completely foreshadowed by the desciptuon) but DAMN was that hot. I want more. Imma read your other stories now.

How have I not read this before? I'm pretty sure I've ready over a thousand but why have I not read this gem before? It's amazing. Seriously, you should write more. Like, a lot more. It's a great little thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I don't know if I have reviewed this or not...but omg I really need hot pieces like this every once in a while! Thx for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
It's been a while since I read a good smut
Good job!
Yukiko'li chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
*ahhhh* what a great way to welcome Halloween. Ghad thay was faking beautiful. LOVED IT. I hope you update this again xD. Next time, Christmas maybe? Or while Ino throwd a New Years party Neji and Ten are enjoyin themselves on a room and Tentens screams rival the fireworks and the peoples scream outside *wink wink* CX MAKE SUMMORE OKAY? OH AND WRITE MORE ABOUT THT KIN BISH PLIS. THANKYOU.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
ALL the yes...Hehehe...
keroRiBBIT chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I find your a/n very funny, Idk why. Hahaha. That aside, I love every bit of this one shot! Intro, rising and falling action, and conclusion were discernable and transition to each stage was just perfect. Nothing else to say really, well done!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
It was interesting how the beginning of the story alluded to Neji's fast car, and goodness, he sure does move fast!

I wasn't expecting the twists and turns that happened but Neji and Tenten definitely discovered their attraction to each other and crossed the best friend line without awkwardness.