Reviews for Harry Potter and The Iron Lady
kittyranma chapter 55 . 5/22
Liked it. Continuing on to the last ouror tonks.
kittyranma chapter 43 . 5/16
Dang it I hate when Harry looses another parental figure. Here's hoping for a miracle cure.
kittyranma chapter 25 . 4/17
Sirius needs some serious mind healing.
kittyranma chapter 24 . 4/17
Dolores, and see if he's receptive to replacing Amelia for her botched handling of the Black case and letting Pettigrew run around for years."
Is Fudge unaware that Barty Crouch was the one that put Sirius away without trial?
And Fudge himself was one of the arresting officers.
kittyranma chapter 7 . 4/16
Yes I'd love to see Lucius put in a submission hold by a 12 year old girl. I can't stop laughing.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 56 . 4/3
Sadly the Russians fools are doomed I remember as a child I used to receive many nightmares and night terrors showing their government and intelligence agency and agents being destroyed for their crimes but they are not the only ones many of the world's governments and their agencies are doomed for their crimes against the population and the violation of their oaths to the creator and God YHWH. Plus many governments foolishly sided with the devil and his demons. Most knowingly but some unknowingly. Fools they have doomed themselves.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 53 . 4/3
So far two of my relatives are shown in this chapter. Clinton by adoption since my five times great-grandmother was a Clinton and the Royal family are also distant relations. And both threw my mother's side of the family.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2023
It's a huge red flag when an author can't get their own original character's name right. McAllister is spelled three different ways in this chapter.
FotoDi chapter 4 . 11/5/2023
Let’s train child soldiers and spies.
It’s interesting that this group of
Paramilitary Squibs/muggles hasn’t
tripped into a disenfranchised
muggleborn witch or wizard. They
shouldn’t be all that hard to spot
Siappeared at 11 re-appear during
summers & vacations. At 17/18, they
Reappear, jobless and poorly educated.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 7 . 8/30/2023
That’s just cruel to describe in the A/N what you didn’t write in the chapter. Definitely teasing the readers. Now I definitely want to read the scene where Becky makes Lucius tap out.
Alien52332 chapter 29 . 6/29/2023
Apparently magic side rather doing the right thing,as Tonks scene implied? While muggle side rather follow orders, as evident by the vow in previous chapter?
Alien52332 chapter 11 . 6/28/2023
I really can’t understand how the word “muggle” is insulting? It just a made up word to name group of people isn’t it? Or do they have deeper meaning in this story?
Daybreaker1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2023
'Leave the pig'.

Seriously? The guy's referring to a two year old CHILD as 'the pig'? You do realize that's just as dehumanizing as what the Dursleys called Harry (more, actually, they usually referred to him by his name or at worst as 'the boy').
wandamarie chapter 56 . 6/23/2023