Reviews for Harry Potter and The Iron Lady
Saissa chapter 8 . 11/26
So Damn Insane! LOL That is hilarious! Wonderful Name! I love it!
somehow i expected the children of a major in the army to be well mannered and well behaved, not a couple of rowdy hooligans. I'm not impressed with mrs thatcher's great plan so far.
Accio Allsorts chapter 55 . 10/25
This is absolutely amazing. It's everything I ever wanted in a Muggles Vs Wizards fic - you had the grand unveiling, but things didn't all suddenly work out. You were realistic with the various different reactions and really nailed the feeling of a war beginning. Absolutely loved it.
Accio Allsorts chapter 47 . 10/25
I must say, I really like the way Sirius has achieved the role he wanted/needed: to provide comfort for Harry. And he achieved it by being a dog.
Accio Allsorts chapter 10 . 9/27
Hot damn, that Snape speech at the start of potions was brilliant!
Matt chapter 22 . 9/19
You know, I kind of like this story, but I just cannot put up with your spelling any more. Sometimes the caretaker is Prewitt and sometimes he's Prewett, now you have Hermione being called Mrs. Granger by Snape. Is she married to her father? Or are you just a moron who can't write or spell? You can plot but you can't write in English well at all. Your teachers would be ashamed of you or of themselves, I'm not sure which.
Matt chapter 21 . 9/19
Padma's twin sister is Parvati. i. Not Pavarti, as you keep spelling it. Again, your spelling is getting in the way of your story-telling. Get help!
Matt chapter 19 . 9/19
Arggh! Most people spell canon wrong, as in whether their story is canon or not (whether it matches what Rowling wrote). Yo' one of the few who managed to misspell the Chudley Cannons! Two Ns, like the gun. You really are quite awful at spelling. Get some help, would you? Your readers will thank you for it.
Matt chapter 14 . 9/19
The boys took cover behind a table in a classroom, then suddenly they were cowering behind a bed! How did that happen? They were in a classroom, so there shouldn't be any beds in it. There was no mention of transfiguration. There was no reason to transfigure the table to a bed, nor would they have had the skill to do so at this point anyway. So where did the bed come from? You need a beta, badly! Or at least to proofread your writing.
Matt chapter 12 . 9/19
You need to pick a spelling for Harry's last name and stick with it. So far we've had McAllistar, McAllister, and McAlister. Pick One! And remember it! Not being able to remember how to spell your own characters names is the sign of a very poor writer.
Matt chapter 12 . 9/19
"than I had been lead to believe most wizards would be."
I don't know if this is an issue with FanFiction, or if many of the writers on here really are that bad at English. But the past tense of LEAD is LED. I had been LED to believe. The thing is, I see this constantly. It seems to be in about ninety per cent of the stories on here. That's why I wonder if it's a site issue. Anyway, it's incredibly annoying to read - for me, at least.
Matt chapter 7 . 9/18
I know this is only my opinion, but if I had been the one getting a wand, and I was told I had been chosen by a wand which was a brother to Voldemort's, I would have snapped the thing in half and burned it on the spot. There's no reason he couldn't have found another wand that did not have anything to do with Tom Riddle.
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 9/12
lol not if her majesty's govt has anything to say ab it XD
henderusmc chapter 9 . 8/1
Why do people change the Harry's name. It makes it seem like harry spitting on his birth parents. It's not a Harry Potter story anymore.
FFFudgeUp chapter 56 . 5/9
Great story. You broke my heart with what happened to Harry's dad. I wish the sequel was done. Thanks for sharing
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »