Reviews for Harry Potter and The Iron Lady
toggers chapter 36 . 12/31/2022
"Alpha" wolves has been disproven before.
toggers chapter 35 . 12/31/2022
You can only have a maximum of 5 cards in RISK, so Ron's stratagy is illegal ans he should've been disqualified. This was very important to the plot and I has to explain this error.
toggers chapter 31 . 12/30/2022
The therapist is violating her oath of silence by telling what Neville said to her and what soldiers have said to her.

Also there are about two dozen mistakes across the story.

Pretty good story!
wolfwind42 chapter 25 . 12/21/2022
I don't like how you're characterizing Sirius here. It seems really OOC. Even in canon, while he did suggest that Harry might like to come stay with him, Sirius immediately backtracked, thinking that Harry would rather stay with the Dursleys. While he was incorrect in canon, he realized that Harry had spent his entire life with the Dursley's, and it was only natural for Harry to look at them as his real family. Of course, the Dursleys are horrible and Harry jumped at the chance to stay with Sirius, but the point still stands. Here, as Harry actually loves his adoptive family, Sirius would definitely allow Harry to stay with them.
ThanaBanana chapter 19 . 12/20/2022
The religious shit comes across rather thick in this chapter, don't you think? Maybe Harry's being raised to be a bible-thumping, military family-diehard tory, gun-loving lad (even though he's a Brit) but the Weasleys, too?

Two bible verses and plenty of prayers in one chapter is rather... telling.
csheila chapter 25 . 12/10/2022
Sirius is I’ll after prison. Regardless, he is being an ass

They should recruit Amelia
csheila chapter 22 . 12/10/2022
Strange bedfellows indeed
csheila chapter 19 . 12/10/2022
Good on you for showing the kids suffering after the attack. Too often stories go from one blood soaked fight to the next, with. No time for mourning
csheila chapter 18 . 12/10/2022
Hermione always has so much to,earn
csheila chapter 17 . 12/10/2022
Glad for Snape. Not something I often write

The army must have some magic users
csheila chapter 16 . 12/10/2022
Terrible about the two other boys but you are playing for keeps

Being first years they didn’t think food could go the dorms
csheila chapter 15 . 12/10/2022
Makes sense about the magic. But he still needs to acquire other skills. I would expect him to put more effort into school
csheila chapter 13 . 12/10/2022
Hmm, I don’t buy Harry’s magic is off. He performs it under pressure. Though he doesn’t rely on it
csheila chapter 10 . 12/10/2022
I love the changes to Percy.

Yay for Neville