Reviews for Irregular Metronome
I hope Akeno gets to be happy without I would hate for her to continue to be hurt
What bullshit it is ?

Naruto and Sasuke are like stronger than Ophis, how she can take their soul ?

And You nerf them, come on
Dareth chapter 58 . 4/19
ohhh...that ending...powerful is one way of putting it...brilliant is another...
xenosaiyan chapter 24 . 4/9
YES! THE BROKEN HAX EYE OF THE SUMMONING METEORS AND CONSTANT BULLSHIT! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
IDK98390 chapter 7 . 4/6
To be honest I don't mind the pairing of Sasuke and Rias, if it's just those two and not a harem. Frankly they kinda need the individual attention that a relationship would bring, with Rias having been compared (and found wanting) to Naruto and Sasuke being well... Sasuke. That care would go a long way in fixing some of the hurt they carry.
socmanco chapter 24 . 4/5
It felt like you gave so much more importance to Jaguar fighting Naruto, I thought you would do something more than just killing her off a paragraph later..
Imo, it'd be cool if Naruto got a tzitzimitl as a peerage member. they are very interesting so far.
socmanco chapter 22 . 4/5
Loved the shrek crack sequence with Akeno playing Donkey xDDD
this is the funniest chapter I ever read
nice guy chapter 28 . 4/2
iz good 3
nice guy chapter 27 . 4/2
iz good 2
nice guy chapter 25 . 4/2
iz good
I am waiting for Grayfia to get her talons into her.
Valerie the maid of Naruto seems the 'logical' conclusion of this.
Reincarnated Lelouch and Nunnally from Code Geass.
Why no cliché Kurama-Naruto soulbonded by the Shinigami thingies?
Naruto didn't even blink at the fact both his parents apparently want nothing to do with him or his betrothal.
I thought that the less than stellar handling would at least raise some eyebrows but apparently not.
Apart from that this fic is quite good.
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »