Reviews for Irregular Metronome
10 month not Nine
bmalumbira001 chapter 1 . 9/3
this was amazing. u made them have to come from scratch. Naruto and sasuke will have to work hard here
bmalumbira001 chapter 1 . 9/3
Rishi873 chapter 1 . 8/31
Yeah i got the part two but its like this one...you're sasuke fan and U have a hard time making naruto hero...
The Real Hell Fire chapter 1 . 8/28
What’s the point of this story?
Rishi873 chapter 60 . 8/2
Ok Where is the sequel then
Don FenrikIvanov chapter 6 . 7/20
You skip so much scenes that its frustrating. The grammar is good, the story is superb but I cam here for Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto seems to forget everything about the elemental nation since the very first time he suck grayfas titties. The devil power is limitless. Your imagination and creativity is what limits it. I’m proud that sasuke recreated one of his favourite jutsu. I came here for character progress. On how they apply their past knowledge on this current realm, adapt on a very very different environment, and study the wonders of magic that makes chakra pales in comparison on it. I’m really disappointed.
TastyTerrorist chapter 15 . 7/13
On the author's note, according to my calculations, in each of Sasuke's tsukuyomi experiences, Itachi killed around 20 million people. Impressive don't you think.
BigE2955 chapter 11 . 6/26
Well, this chapter was certainly a more character based one.

I like how Koneko has a pretty damn good grasp of WHO Sasuke is. And honestly, she's right not to trust him... a Sasuke without a set purpose is more dangerous than any Madara or Itachi out there, that's for sure.

Naruto and Ravel's interactions were interesting. Naruto tiptoeing the line between pedo and soon-to-be husband is pretty amusing, and the stuff about Riser understandably made me lul. Also, Sasuke and Rias' interactions are amazing as always.

I like the subtle mentions of the clans... 'slave pens' indeed.

This was another good chapter. So, I hope the next one is good too. :)
BigE2955 chapter 10 . 6/26
This chapter FELT filler-ish, but I understand Naruto's engagement/marriage is probably an important plot point. That said, there were a couple of high points; Rias' lie about Naruto being a romantic had me legitimately laugh out loud, Sasuke and Naruto's banter was spot on as always, and I can't say I didn't enjoy the tidbits of depth added to the DxD world throughout this.

Also, something funny I've noticed. Reading and reviewing this story makes me more and more willing to write out the next chapter of Attached; it's like seeing something not absolutely stupid being done with DxD makes me want to write more of my own crossover. Funny, huh? I'm going to load up what I have for the Attached doc right now and see if I can crank out some words b4 I go to bed.

This is a good chapter; it kept my attention until the end, and I'm actually surprised it's 'only' 5,100 words. It felt like a lot longer. Chapter ten boyo, only... 50 to go.
Taurag chapter 44 . 6/22
Hmm, maybe it's just me but I think Sasuke's revelation and decision to pursue Rias would have fit better if it had happened after his near death from fever. Nothing quite like a brush with the grim reaper to remind you to live life to the fullest while you still have it. Still a fine chapter though.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/9
Ophis is someone that won't stand Sasuke if he is the same way like in the canon because Issei for example became a fast friend towards her, and he is similar to Naruto.

I see that Naruto has been reborn as a Devil, and a Gremory no less but the question will this affect the story in general because Millicas is the son of Sirzechs, and is supposed to be the next Heir of the Gremory Clan.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/9
I don't understand why Sasuke gets the best girl in the series over Naruto because he is a type of person that Rias can't stand because he has the same arrogance as Raiser.
correnhimself316 chapter 49 . 6/4
Yeah. The Japanese Pantheon, The Hindus, and the Buddha's would be the most powerful pantheon had none, if their power is based heavily on the Hindus have Shiva, Indra,Brahmin,Vishnu, Karma and Arjuna.
correnhimself316 chapter 48 . 6/4
Why do I have the niggling suspicion that Devil Sasuke is the biological child of Serafall?
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »