Reviews for Squirm
Beckleybombshell chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
NOOO NOT THAT FUCKING WEASEL.

Also, my new favorite phrase is "sweet baby dragons"
Beckleybombshell chapter 15 . 4/24/2017
Funny story. I guess the link I had for your story was to this chapter and I immediately began reading without looking at the chapter and was completely entranced. When I got to the bottom I realized I had missed the first 14 chapters and had to go back.

Still in love with this story though.
Beckleybombshell chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
I decided to rewatch the Dexter series last night, and this screams Dexter. The way Draco's inner dialogue is spoken, Ron having suspicions. I love it. So well written. If you haven't or did not draw inspiration from the series, I highly recommended it. You will not be disappointed.
rcoach70 chapter 28 . 4/23/2017
I'm not usually a fan of dark stories, but I really enjoyed this. Very well written, kept me wondering until the end.
Beckleybombshell chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
Now I'm the one squirming!
LetteMom chapter 28 . 4/22/2017
Ducking crying right now. Beautiful story.
Beckleybombshell chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
His inner dialogue is very similar to that of Dexter in the Tv show. I thoroughly am enjoying this.
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 28 . 4/14/2017
Okay it's 1.20am and I'm sat in my bed bawling my eyes out. I can't even formulate enough sentences to describe what kind of amazing fuckery I just read...I just...thank you. A million times thank you for writing this and for your amazing skills. Just wow. Go you!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 28 . 4/14/2017
wow!. this one has been on my to read list but i was afraid it was going to be a little too creepy for me. totally glad i started b/c once I did i couldn’t stop reading. so amazing! loved the ending
Gryff inTheGame chapter 28 . 4/14/2017
Oh lovely ending! Thank you, loved this story! X
Gryff inTheGame chapter 27 . 4/14/2017
Noooooooooooooo Draco! Whyyyyy
Gryff inTheGame chapter 26 . 4/14/2017
Finally getting around to finishing this. I'm sick in bed and shouting "noooooo, Draco!"
chrissyhale chapter 28 . 4/11/2017
When I read the first chapter I was so intrigued! It didn't go where I thought it would, but it ended how I needed it to end. I loved this fic can't wait to explore your other work!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/11/2017
I'm glad you did that. I was reaaaaly annoyed at the end of the last chapter.

I really enjoyed this story though, it is sometimes nice delving into the darker side of magic. The dybbuk was an interesting twist, I wasn't expecting that.

Thanks for sharing!
WitchWing107 chapter 28 . 4/10/2017
I'm so glad they had a HEA! They are so adorable. I loved this story. The Dybbuk was so interesting. And kudos to you for pulling off first person so well, it worked perfectly in this story! Thanks for sharing!
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »