Reviews for Squirm
hermionegrangerfan2017 chapter 28 . 5/4/2019
Wow! What a beautifully intense story. I enjoyed it very much. Keep writing.
melyusop chapter 28 . 4/28/2019
I loved it! It's completely different from other dramione stories. And i love every bits of it! Thabk you for an amazing story ️
Kasty11 chapter 28 . 4/26/2019
Congrats and thank you
sweetmusings chapter 28 . 4/10/2019
This was a truly wonderful story. I binge read this today and I loved every single word of it.
WhiskeyStraight chapter 28 . 3/16/2019
I heard good things about this story and I was not disappointed. It was definitely different and a breath of fresh air. I enjoy a good cliche as much as anyone else but this was definitely not that and I'm thankful for it. Delightful.
TheAsianHermioneGranger chapter 28 . 3/11/2019
Woah, definitely one of the darkest fics I've ever read..I loved it tho :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
Oohhh I can't wait to see Dark Hermione
JacqP chapter 28 . 2/13/2019
So dark! So good! Thanks for sharing!
Slytherclaw Black chapter 28 . 1/31/2019
Whoa what a wild ride! But a glorious wild ride!
Hillaryq chapter 8 . 1/25/2019
Whooo! I certainly did enjoy my self reading chapter 8!
MissKelly chapter 28 . 1/21/2019
Brilliant! It was deliciously dark and very well written. Certainly not for the faint hearted!
tiffanylena chapter 2 . 1/7/2019
I like dark but maybe this will be too dark for me? I’m getting a sense that Draco is some sort of psychopath. But we’ll see! I am only on chapter 2 :)
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 28 . 12/31/2018
the end of Aftermath had my chest constricted and my angst-o-meter sky high!
i won’t say much about the ending, so as not to ruin the story for other readers.
i do love this DARK fic tho! you write so so well! you write enough that we get the point but not so much that we’re bored by it!
wonderful writing! kudos!
WaitItGetzBetter chapter 28 . 12/10/2018
Wow. Just freakin wow. Can I use expletives here? No? Okay.
Insert every freakin way to say that was amazing. A wild ride that I finished way faster than I care to admit given the responsibilities I ignored to finish this in one sitting.
Once again you’ve blow me away!
ficfangirl chapter 28 . 11/26/2018
Pretty gruesome at times, but a lovely HEA. Thanks for sharing.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »