Reviews for Squirm
lilmissduckie chapter 28 . 11/3/2018
I love reading your stories, even the dark ones like this. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing this story!
vtgator chapter 8 . 11/1/2018
This chapter is pure liquid orgasmic goodness!
Caroline Simmons1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
“There’s no point in pretending one day the world will end in peace. Only pieces.”

Wow. Just...wow.
vtgator chapter 28 . 10/24/2018
Wow, this was ridiculously hot AND had a great story!
chynnx chapter 28 . 9/10/2018
You never disappoint. I am not a fan of horror but I decided to give this a go and after a few chapters I just couldn’t put it down! When I realised it was Greyback, I shivered and gagged a bit. Ugh, I just can’t. The warnings helped me read through it. I had to prepare myself during certain scenes. As I couldn’t skip it, I did not want to miss anything! I may need to read humor and fluff to get over a bit of trauma this amazing fic did to me. But I react that way with all great fics. Hahaha. I absolutely love your work! Thank you for sharing.
IpreferJasper chapter 28 . 9/9/2018
I loved this story despite its darkness. Granted I skipped most of the non-con but I understand the need for it. It showed how strong he needed to be to fight him off, gave him a reason. Thanks for writing.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 28 . 8/30/2018
WOW! WOW!WOW! This was DARK...very very dark but so very very VERY well done. Draco’s battle with ***** ( don’t want to give it away) was gut wrenching and there were two chapters that were hard to read because of the dark content but his love for Hermione and his will to live and be free of ***** was superbly written. My heart was pounding so hard and my internal cheer of “Come on Draco! You can do it! Fight him!” was like a mantra in my head. I read this in one afternoon because I couldn’t put it down and I’m very happy with the way you ended it. I don’t think I’m doing you justice with this review because I’m still coming down from the adrenaline rush this story induced. Definitely a favorite and definitely one I will read over and over again. I hope you won that award. You deserve it.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 8 . 8/30/2018
Sweet baby dragons that was HOT! I can’t wait to find out what exactly Draco is and how they can truly be together if he’s so dark...this is so good so far!
Christine Barney chapter 7 . 8/20/2018
This is so sensual and draws you in. I'm so captivated by the story, but feel evil that I am not appalled by Draco and his hinted immorality. Great writing!
James' Girl chapter 28 . 7/26/2018
Brilliant read! I never thought that Dramione would mix well with Horror but this one is the perfect blend. The dybbuk story was genius, making Greyback the dybbuk, even more so. This is the first time that I was hoping that malfoy and Hermione wouldn't end up together, not after what had happened... But the end seemed to work out well enough. Great read
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Fanned myself
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2018
Good work
Hwang Mira chapter 28 . 7/17/2018
It was chapter 13 when I realised that I have read this story before. But it didn't stop me finish it for the second time.
BelleFairy13 chapter 28 . 7/13/2018
Wow. Just WOW. That was bloody insane and amazing and sweet and omfg. The struggle was dark and intense and I was hooked on every word, waiting and hoping as the story developed. I tip my hat to you, this was incredible and definitely worth every second I spent reading it.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 28 . 6/12/2018
Wow. This is a favorite for sure. Thank you for this ending. My only wish is that I wish we could have seen an additional moment of them happy together - post this reveal and reunion. But yes - brilliant. wow. Well done and thanks. *teary -eyed*
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »