Reviews for Blood Moon
Thisworldisgreat chapter 14 . 9/20
Man, this needs more reviews. This is one of the best Wolfblood stories I've read ever.
VaderThrawn chapter 15 . 9/20
This was amazing. You took us on an emotional rollercoaster throughout.
jkirsch chapter 16 . 5/3
What makes a great story is that after you finish it, you just wish it weren't over and you just wish you could read MORE. By that definition, Blood Moon is a great story, and I'll be looking forward to your sequel. I know writing takes time, and it's just awesome that you have these original twists that develop the WB universe. I have to admit, I didn't see it coming, Maddy being stuck in a possible coma, but after all she went through, honestly it makes sense. Ahh, great story once again. I'll be looking hopefully to see what you come out with in the future. Well done.
Rose Karamoy chapter 16 . 5/2
cool story
luckyduck22 chapter 16 . 5/1
Congratulations on ending your first multi-chapter story :) I really enjoyed it. Quick question though, the guy that Maddy killed when she was in her wolf form..who was he? Did she really kill him or was that a dream?

Great story and definitely an engaging plot!
guest chapter 14 . 4/27
This is so good can't wait for you to update
jkirsch chapter 14 . 4/25
You had me really worried when Tom got tackled and I thought the wolfbloods were going to tear him apart. I'm glad you didn't go there. This has to be one of my favorite lines in your story by the way, when you describe Jana going back to her normal self, "Instantly the yellow flames that flooded them in a golden inferno were warm and friendly." That put such a vivid picture in my head. This was one of your best chapters, and I have to give you props for having that twist about the blood moon affecting more than just wolfbloods. Very cool. I'm eager to read the last chapter and epilogue, the longer the better I say ;)
jkirsch chapter 13 . 4/25
I enjoyed this chapter, especially the joke about Shan's parents (all I can say is OMG). I also felt that having a segment of Kyle's journal was a unique twist. It's interesting seeing his perspective even if I still hate his guts. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter...which I'm off to do right now, to be more exact :) I'm curious if Jana will get into more trouble, and how the tied-up wolves will react once they wake up.
jkirsch chapter 12 . 4/16
It'll be interesting to see how well Tom and Shan's plans to lure in the Smiths ends up working. So much has gone sideways already, and with over 6 hours left until dawn anything could happen... I'm also curious about the psychology of the wolfbloods and the bloodmoon. Are the human sides of Maddy & the other wolfbloods aware of what they're doing? If so, can they resist the urge even the tiniest bit or is it just their helpless consciousness, watching themselves do horrible things? Or are they completely unaware? I hope we get to find out.
grandemocha chapter 12 . 4/11
Kudos to Shan and Tom, they really are going above and beyond trying to make sure their friends are safe, and especially safe from Kyle!
jkirsch chapter 11 . 4/5
Ahhh Tom and Shan are such good friends and problem-solvers when they work together, but they've never faced anything remotely this dangerous. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but with 5 wolfbloods on the loose I have no idea what's going to happen next. I'm glad you took care to complete this story because I have GOT to see how this all turns out.
jkirsch chapter 10 . 3/25
Ah, this is good...I'm wondering what the Smiths will do next...plus Jana and Rhydian. There are so many homicidal wolfbloods on the loose. I'm cautiously loving this build-up of tension. What plan will Shan and Tom come up with next? Hmm. I'm wondering if they'll think of up new possible ways to disable the wolfbloods. Here's hoping! :)
Can't wait for for everything to come together! Please update again soon
jkirsch chapter 9 . 3/20
This chapter was as rough as sandpaper - as in, really gut-wrenching to read. I hope you update soon because you can't stop here. This is like the cliffhanger from hell. Normally I'm not one to beg and moan 'Please update now!' but - well - this is me begging and moaning: Please update NOW! :) :)
jkirsch chapter 8 . 3/17
I enjoyed meeting Kyle's mom in this chapter. I like how you developed the beast of the moors and created this whole unique subplot tied in with her too. Definitely a creative twist I didn't see coming :)