Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 7
Erimenthe chapter 40 . 9/20
I wish there was a way to save this as a series. This was so epically done and I can't wait to read the companion pieces to find out what happens and if anything comes back to bite them (pun intended lol) in the...well wherever the were gets hold of lol. I do hope there is a way to get werewolves thought of better, without helping Ginny have a better life, so Draco can live in the open without worry of being found out. I hope there will be something about the new school as well. Going to read now lol.
Catherine Teagues chapter 40 . 9/6
finally made it to the end of the entire series... is it bad to say I enjoyed your version better than the original? it was very well written and took the direction I would have liked to have seen from the original.
write a veela dramione fic pleasee
Catherine Teagues chapter 1 . 9/5
ive been waiting for awhile to even review, but the whole thing with Draco, Hermione, and Harry reminded me of an episode of that 70's show where Donna tells Eric she's cold and he gives her his jacket, and Jackie tells Kelso that she's cold as well and Kelso replies with he can't control the weather lol
Really chapter 14 . 8/4
I love the story and the series. But its clear Hermione is speaking with her heart, and well, genitals, and then suddeenly everyone is okay with it. It makes no sense, everyone just seems to end up conceding when the only evidence they have the biting is okay is from one biased source.
ph.pac chapter 40 . 7/17
I really liked the series! I wasn't expecting to, but the way you integrated the early years was great. I liked that while you portrayed the light as fighting "for the greater good", you showed them to be as twisted as one would expect to see in the dark side.
It brings about the interesting idea of how far will you go to fight for what you believe, and when is it best to neutralize? Were the neutrals being sell outs?
Interesting how you portrayed werewolves... Greyback has always been portrayed as embracing his inner wolf, and I liked how you made it about accepting an undesirable part of yourself.
Very good stories! I am glad that I started the series after you had completed it.
Looking forward to the extra bits!
I loved this series so much and am so glad you kept writing until the end of it. I don't know if I could've handled it being discontinued. I hate when that happens. Thanks for the awesome adventure into a twist on Wizarding Britain.
MissCJC chapter 1 . 7/6
iv spent the past week reading COTD. you are just a phenomenal writer and i cant wait to see what year 7 brings!
venatryx chapter 1 . 7/3
omg this will definitely be my first werewolf Draco fic
twitchie1990 chapter 40 . 6/27
i love all your dark stories. im waiting paitently for GoV to be uodated by rereading CotD and the dark lady sagas. You are definitely one of the best authors i have seen on this site. If you ever decided to write an original story i would love to read that as well. Until then though I am enamored of your fanfiction works. I love them all.
hotsasukefan chapter 40 . 6/22
It was a wild ride. I loved it very much. Thanks for all your hard work!
I just wanted to tell you that I've read all 7 of these books in the past two days and I love them. You are an amazing author and I can't wait to see what else you post.
misuky7 chapter 40 . 5/26
I loved the series. It was amazing. :3
pianomouse chapter 40 . 5/12
Loved every moment. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jewels chapter 40 . 5/10
Hello, I have read all 7 years of your story and I wanted to tell you I enjoyed it greatly. The characters were well thoguht out and there personalities were ... Similar... not sure that's the right word... But they seemed in tune with how JKR wrote them. The romances made sense and played their role without be coming all about explaining their sex lives while the story meanders along with no purpose. The only tiny thing I personally thought seemed implausible was Herminoe needing a kidney. With magic being able to regrow bones and such I would think they could have regrew a new kidney for her or something. Even if they had to take tissue or something from someone else to start. I don't know, just my opinion. I do see the need for the dramatics though and the effect they played to help Ron down his path. But it was the only thing that seemed too "muggle" to me at least. You are a great writer please keep up the great work.
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »