Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 7
What an amazing set of stories. Thano you so much for sharing them
mckenziecd chapter 40 . 6/4
just finished all 7 years. Great story! will you be putting updates for the side stories at the end of this story?
elliequigley chapter 40 . 1/30
i have loved this series, thanks for the readim off to read the companion pieces now!
coyg81 chapter 40 . 1/10
This was such an amazing series. Loved it. You are definitely one of my favourite dramione authors out there x
coyg81 chapter 12 . 1/9
Oh dear! Trouble in paradise!
coyg81 chapter 3 . 1/9
Loooooove your spin on werewolves! And a fairly decent Fenrir so far! Amazing!
coyg81 chapter 1 . 1/8
Fuuuuuuuuck! Plot twist! I do love werewolf Draco but damn I was not expecting that! Way to keep us readers on our toes. I hope Draco is going to be alright x
ella nchanted chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
I literally read all 7 parts in three days. I couldn't put my phone OR tablet down! I definitely understand not wanting to keep going and just doing the drabbles to fill in holes. But let me tell you what, if you ever chose to take it back up, give the next generation some fight or even bring back the remaining Weasleys like Percy suddenly changing his mind or whatever, I would be all over it! This series was phenominal, love.
Alice1420 chapter 40 . 12/15/2017
Hola me encanto la historia, todas sus partes... pero me gustaria pedirte algo, no se si se podrá...

Me habría gustado mucho haber leído a primera vez que harry y hermione se convirtieron en animago y acompañaron a draco en las noches de luna llena.

¿Habría alguna posibilidad de que lo escribas, como regalo de navidad año nuevo?
Te estaría eternamente agradecida...
Bueno espero que te encuentres bien y pases unas felices fiestas de fin de año.
rubydalegendary chapter 40 . 11/24/2017
I love dark Hermione but throw in dark Harry, it's perfect. Thank you for this fic
spotterhead13 chapter 40 . 11/12/2017
Read all parts of this story in a few days and I love it! Your writing is exceptionally good, and I love the way you maintain everyone’s characteristics. Love your version of dark!Harry and dark!Hermione. Can’t wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
*Tutting* And so you should troublemaker!, you would have thought that after all those years sharing an dorm with the (Now deceased) weasel, you think before you speak...
sweetxfire chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
I love what you are doing for the werewolf lore.
Erimenthe chapter 40 . 9/20/2017
I wish there was a way to save this as a series. This was so epically done and I can't wait to read the companion pieces to find out what happens and if anything comes back to bite them (pun intended lol) in the...well wherever the were gets hold of lol. I do hope there is a way to get werewolves thought of better, without helping Ginny have a better life, so Draco can live in the open without worry of being found out. I hope there will be something about the new school as well. Going to read now lol.
Catherine Teagues chapter 40 . 9/6/2017
finally made it to the end of the entire series... is it bad to say I enjoyed your version better than the original? it was very well written and took the direction I would have liked to have seen from the original.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »