Reviews for Ruler of Ero-Justice
SixStringBass chapter 15 . 4/28/2019
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece. I want to cry from both happiness and sad was and it's so strong that I somehow cannot bring myself to do it (I know that doesn't make sense to most people, but it happens to me every time I find a great story like this). I might read more of your stories somewhere down the line. Thank you, again, for all of this.
Darth Haou chapter 15 . 4/6/2019
I'm a bit disappointed you didn't add Catwoman into Naruto's harem, he would have had the complete set of Gotham Sirens. Not to mention she's hot
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2019
Very joyful to read
blukmage19ModeN chapter 15 . 3/17/2019
This story gave me an idea, and what an idea!

What if [god-like] Naruto (much like this version) ever have the scenario in Mortal Kombat?
Sure there are some versions that you already have, but this is a thought that occurred to me.
Like I said, what if there are ways for Naruto to get a harem of his own from there; mayhaps from the MKXL story and/or the upcoming MK 11 (with references to the other previous Kombats)?
Of course, Naruto can't EVERY girl/woman into his fold (like Sonya Blade still bearing a torch with Johnny Cage or Jacqui Briggs X Takeda) and there are some more stubborn than others (like Tanya, the Edenian traitor), but then again, there are other fish in the ocean.
But I won't say who...
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2019
The ending was written very, very well. It was a sweet and sad ending. Sad in the way that it was done well and it's over and everyone's moved on.

Like the anime or show were you get attached to the characters and suddenly it's over and theres varied degrees of a sense of loss.

So a very good job. Sad it was over in 15 chapters.
Sage of the Azure Phoenix chapter 15 . 3/1/2019
Will you do a Marvel version of this story?
Sage of the Azure Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
Nice Simpsons reference you made.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2019
You should have added wonder woman and hawkgirl to the harem and have superman with lois
guardian of grayskull chapter 5 . 1/19/2019
Hey! I don't hate you for killing Hamilton, i believe that this action has something to do with Lex's fall and i did enjoy Naruto's appearance to the inner circle of Cadum's well just being honest! I have read this story a few times in the past, just never had time to give a review-sorry bout that! And part of me wonders what will happen next? Well until then!
guardian of grayskull chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
Alright, first i want to say, i never ever liked General Lane, nor General Eling their both idiots! And, given Lane's hatred for Superman-which he's never hid at all, just pretend to "respect" him. This is from my own past reading of Superman comics, and my opinion of the character. And i love the meeting between Raven and Naruto! Whatever the prank he has in store for Beast Boy, i can't wait to see what you have plan for that particular chapter! And, both Nora and Victor are finally cured! Well, Naruto did keep his promise, i enjoyed this chapter keep on writing!
guardian of grayskull chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
Well, i like the mixture of Batman: The Animated Series and mixing Justice League:Unlimited is a great idea! I did enjoy Naruto's attack on Arkham asylum. Especially the deal he mad with Freeze, i can see that to Naruto Victor was a victim of an accident in an attempt to heal his wife, and to me he's one of Batman's tragic rogues-including Two-Face, but the Joker? He's beyond redemption, so he's doing what is necessary in taking out the most dangerous criminals and Cadmus's oh and nice idea in adding Starfire as part of the pairing,until then!
guardian of grayskull chapter 2 . 1/19/2019
Okay, this chapter was, good, and Naruto researching about Cadamus's targets is a nice idea, and i believe that it will give him an advantage for his plans. And he wants Clark to finally be happy, a part of me suspected that in the animated series that Diana had feelings for Clark. And, i always love the Robin/Raven pairing in the teen titans fan fiction stories, well until then!
guardian of grayskull chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
This, story is interesting and, i do trust you, and that will not change, so, take your time updating your old stories, i can wait for future updates, until then!
Taos144 chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
I like
Bombertank chapter 15 . 12/27/2018
I like it, but would have liked it to continue instead of the massive time skips to finish it off.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »