Reviews for Ruler of Ero-Justice
Xnobody chapter 15 . 10/17/2021
Alright, this was an awesome read. Who knew 15 chapters of a crossover will feel much more satisfying than others with 50 chapters.
I don’t even know much about justice league except some basic knowledge but the thug with beast boy was going too far. Clearly author had some grudge or something, I just ended up skipping ever paragraph involving him.

Great read nonetheless!
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 9/22/2021
Very fun story i really liked it. Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2021
The phrase that you seem to be referencing is "All intents and purposes". All intents. All purposes.
It is NOT "all intensive purposes".

Sorry /sigh. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I snapped.
I guess I'm just too old (for a given value of old) to read fanfictions that are...hmmm, "extremely not old".
I can't really grouch about it being a "bang-fic", 'cause hey, Starfire the celestial "if it feels good, do it" poster child.
(My husband has a literal CRATE of Teen Titan comics. True fan. The "official" version of the characters is a looooong way from the cartoon portrayal. Cannon Terra would probably have happily kissed Orochimaru's pale, snaky butt.)

"Yay!".
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Trace Reading chapter 15 . 8/15/2021
Yay, more sanctimonious asshole behavior from your "protagonist".

Every damn story. Either come up with some actual good ideas that don't require accentuating the negative and/or bashing, or put your account away.
Namak chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
He shit for brains,

Your story is ass, just like your imagination. All you do are Naruto stories, literally fitting in with the rest of the narutards that think Naruto is some all powerful sex god (you even had to buff him!), this shit is weak!
ApophisX chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
This was really fun, the only exception to me was all the shit with Beast Boy. I don't really like him in general but the bashing here was both extreme, and not in line with anything else in the story. I mean, Naruto treated him worse the Luthor, The Joker, or Vandal Savage, just because he was an insensitive asshole. The whole bit with BB using Raven as shield and wanting to kill her felt like it was tacked on at the end of the story to try and justify going so hard on him earlier. All in all though, the story was enjoyable and felt like an example of what Megamatt's stories could be if they were better written and focused slightly less on smut.
Karan Mishra chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Dude if Raven is fd up in her mind... That she can't even deal with a breakup BECAUSE a guy tried to date her but the relationship failed because of her own dead fish issues (Beast Boy's parents died in his childhood and he had to survive on his own, his childhood wasn't perfect yet unlike other f**king male and female stuckup whiny sissies(Robin and Raven) he actually smiles at other people and tries to make them happy even if it means being the butt of the joke.) And yeah good luck with RavenXRobin ship... Put two stuckup anger issues workaholic dead fish introverted whiny sissies into a relationship together... I'm sure it's gonna be a happy ending ... Dude as far as Raven love life goes Beast Boy is the only option because he's only one who's gonna smile and try to make her laugh put up with her whiny fits and childhood trauma... I love Raven's character and we all know that in Real life her only successful relationship can be with Beast Boy, not Robin(not a bad guy just not the one extroverted enough to bring her out of her shell and extremely controlling and temperamental. It's like you took every bad quality of Robin(cold nature, unsympathetic, rude, doesn't care about other people's feelingand put it inside Beast Boy and also took every good quality of Beast Boy (compassion, positive attitude, understanding of human emotions) and put it inside Robin, even in your own Fanfic you had replace both their personalities to get what you want aka Beast Boy bashing (god you are pathetic). I hope your ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend kicks your balls (and that's hoping you ever had a girlfriend, weebo).
robert krause chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
sir into this one i Robert Krause am vs is beast boy be black ball on his sex needs and 2 if was doing it NAURTO and beast boy is now workings as team too, when get the LAX co is good and fin with ,sir but why not doing it when NAURTO had find a old hills to the west and his find a mother box super CP and used it to made money form like doing wall steed and both NAURTO and beast boy had get money and lot of it and was used too for beast boy he used his end on a big super housing and his get 2 hot blond hires grils now and his outside had 5 cars each are jeep ww2 a car form the 1963 pony car a 1970 fire bird , when NAURTO had his home a pen house with star fire and black fire as his wives now and took on the city now, when then night wing and cat woman get marring now, living now outside of jump city now , as for night wing money is old mob money he beast boy and NAURTO had find it back it CADMUS own former bases new York and now then the 3 had living now ,
pavook chapter 9 . 6/4/2021
This one-sided bash on Beast Boy was a bit much. It's basically one hormonal idiotic mistake that cost him everything and not even one person stood in his corner, all joining in 'it's all your fault train'. Instead of learning anything, he might get suicidal over this quick abandonment from every one of his friends. Or join in with the villains when his life got so ruined. Why no one actually sees that?

It's especially jarring that several villains do get second chances, while he is denied and even ending in a comparable situation to Lex Luthor. I don't like these skewed double standards.
motilz chapter 8 . 5/27/2021
I'm still not comfortable with his shadow clones
motilz chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
I know beast boy was an asshole but isn't this a bit exaggerated
motilz chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
please tell me his shadow clones have a sort of hive mind instead of the ones with individual personalities
Truffalot chapter 8 . 4/25/2021
I have been enjoying this fic otherwise, more for the fun and silliness rather than smut. But this chapter was pretty brutal and wasn't very comfortable to read. The scene with beast Boy was overly done, though I get that other people have different senses of humour and may have enjoyed it. But the whole reveal of "doing this to him because Raven tried to kill herself after he coldly broke up" is just wrong on so many levels and could be harmful to people reading. Having had an ex who threatened suicide, blamed me for it, then faked her I can definitely say that it would be very hurtful to read when it was still that fresh. I can understand the argument of "this person did something unforgivable like r*pe and I'm committing suicide because of them", even if it's still not the right thing to propagate. But blaming a suicide attempt on a bad break up and then harshly punishing the person is wrong because them committing, attempting or threatening suicide is their own choice and especially shouldn't be pinned on somebody else when the actions aren't close to evil. It also implies that depressed and suicidal people don't have control over themselves. Just in general not a good subject to touch on, especially so when blame gets thrown in.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2021
i wonder how long it would take for batman to find narutos published smut book that kinda parallels his exploits(sexploits?) a year? And find out its not incriminating at all and make him seem more paranoid than normal to the justice league? Flash would probably worship where naruto stands tho (if he ignores the killing that he’s allergic to)

It would take an indepth read to see the dots connect but...he’s batman
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »