Reviews for I Saw Mummy Kiss Chat Noir
noneya chapter 10 . 8/17/2019
Omg.
now its the whloe thing over again.
Good thing em explained before it got out of hand.
noneya chapter 9 . 8/17/2019
So adorble.
noneya chapter 6 . 8/17/2019
Okay,this is getting out of hand
noneya chapter 5 . 8/17/2019
OH MY GOD.
DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!

Poor,poor,adrien.
he has a dauhgter who hates him.
he has a two year old who called him a rat.
poor,poor,adrien.
noneya chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
This is makeing me sad because adrien is sad ans when adrien is sad,it makes my heart ache to see some fictional charecter sad.
Mostly adrien.
it brings me pain to someone so nice and kind sad.
noneya chapter 2 . 8/17/2019
Wow.
kids get into everything,you know.?
Every one of their parents kisses counted.
I mean everything.
noneya chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
If only she knew.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 7/22/2019
Good story!
thepillowcaseperson chapter 10 . 7/5/2019
I'm guessing, after the revealation to the youngsters is Emma scolding her parents from not saying "Tikki, spots off" before making out.
thepillowcaseperson chapter 11 . 7/4/2019
I can sing this christmas song all day...
thepillowcaseperson chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
The first thing in my mind seeing its title is that Christmas song.
idiosyncrasy at its finest chapter 7 . 6/8/2019
I normally don’t read stories where couples are already married because, sue me, marriage always seems so boring. But, I really love this fanfiction and especially this chapter because it was so hilarious and adorable. I loved the repetition of the lists and the small moments that were equally funny like when Nino said ‘quit it’ or Adrien ‘cheers’. I love your writing and this story, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2019
Ha! I love the Christmas Chapter!
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 11 . 4/22/2019
Ok hands down this your definitely your best one yet. I was laughing my fucking ass off the whole time. Super duper great job. I adored it, loved it, all of the above. And the kids and the relationships and everything was just so absolutely perfect and beautiful and aw. I can’t even.
Hkt29 chapter 11 . 3/16/2019
It would have been even better if the real Santa appeared and complained about this happening again.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »