Reviews for Paranormal Investigators
MONZ15 chapter 1 . 7/10
This is a very unique and great beginning so far, please do continue with this story.
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 1 . 3/14
This story gets way too little credit, it's really great and I hope to see you update another chapter soon. I do however suggest that you look into getting a beta reader, as it would improve the grammatical quality of the story.

Very interesting concept. I love it.
RCWilkz chapter 1 . 3/5
LOVE it! Can't wait to read more :)
sikaloolala chapter 1 . 1/9
Still waiting xD
Shunakoo25 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Whaaaa. Update soon!
Touma isn't a minor God right?!

I want to read more!
mabver321 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
The only concern I have is the fact that Mai has PK. Does she have it along with the rest of her abilities? Sorry if i missed the explanation for that but it seems a little too much.
dianaloveanime chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
can't wait for the next chapter
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Interesting AU, where the paranormal become larger part in life than in canon . I,m happy to see this new story up in the fandom. I am not sure about Mai and PK, she is already have diverse skill as shown in canon so adding more would be too much, with her familiar in addition to boot. I like the Shounen Onmyouji import chara, Touda... I did so myself... Though I just think it would be more Mai to call him Mokkun or Guren. I think it would be more interesting if you add his mononoke form.
The last scene is a bit lackluster in my opinion, it's just... Mai's rare ability is not described too well I think. It's too easy for her, without knowing about the spirit and just send it away. I think this scene can have more detail and not rushed, and a bit overwhelming on the part 'discovering biggest puzzle' I mean they have plenty of reason to get interested in Mai's skill, adding more to it is once again too much.

While improvement in our fave main chara is always good in fanfic, too much makes them veering to sue territory. So be careful

I am looking forward to see next chapter. Though I think you rushed this chapter though, there are some minor mistakes here and there. While you still have the chance... if you got too far you will be too lazy to fix it -like me ha ha-
Sylvi Yang chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Awesome! I'm already so into it!
Barajou29 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Interesting story. I love how Mai was stronger than the original ghost hunt story and that Yasuhara had the paranormal ability too. At first I thought the ghost following Mai was Gene but was quite surprised to see a familiar name, it was one of the 12 shikigami of abe no semei like I had thought! Now, I'm really wonder why such a powerful shikigami was following Mai, maybe she had some relationship with the abe? Like long distant relative or ancestor?
sweet-chaos-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
That is interessting...I like it...aaaaand your story gos to my follow list...Next chapter please D
Maria chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Ooooh! Its a nice premise! Intriguing at best. I will definitely follow this story. Dont worry about your grammar mistakes, not all of us is conscious of it.
ShadowSheki chapter 1 . 10/31/2016