Reviews for Not A Virgin
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Hey. I totally LOVE this story. I'm a J/C shipper so anything with them is good but I like this story becuase you do such a great job of capturing the whole gist of what goes through your head when things like that happen between you and your friends. You got both sides of the story so close to reality that I'm really and truly impressed. You have so much talent as a writer, that's a really hard subject to write about and to get it as perfect as you did takes real skill. Keep up the awesome work, I'd love to see you expand on this story.
winterrose chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
That was really good! It made me think. I could understand where both Caitie and Val were coming from. Very good job!
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
wow- usuing song lyrics as dialogue? I"m impressed. Great stuff, as usual. The part where Val thought about the unspeakable dirty things Jamie has done to Caitie made me laugh.
Maria Kairay chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
ohh, oh. how sad! and before u scream at me for not being helpful, it's late. i'm tired,and i have to get up in less than eight hours. just to wanted to say, great song fic.