Reviews for Lost Memories
blackbear1020 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
are you going to write some more I hope so !
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This was so cute, but it could have had a lot more detail. The years skipped to face, James grew too quick and Harry got his memory bact too fast. Don't get me wrong, the fic was good, but all the excitement was cut out of it. Some details were incorrect as well, like them having the twinge would have been three years if James was four, but he was three so it was only two. Oh well it was an okay read.
YeCatsJ chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
awe what a cute story - great job! my only critique is the whomping willow scene could have been written a bit better. There should have been more OMG reactions from Sev, sirius and remi
tkmutant chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
NOW THAT'S A HARRY POTTER MPREG! Granted the time ling was a bit rushed, but it was good. The love, the emoation...that's what a good love story, mpreg or not shoukd be...Like this one...adding it to my favorites
My3scape chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
aw
crystal denham chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
that was great.. please write more...
Decapitated Marshmallow chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
*coo's at the babies*

Y.A.O.I Girl: brilliant! keep it up! AND D.M! PUT THOSE BABIES DOWN! *snatches them away from the baby canon*

*pouts*
SeparatriX chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Very quick question here. If Harry lost all of his memories of the wizarding world (past age eleven, that is) how did he know about the shrieking shack and that there was a tunnel that led to Hogwarts? Harry did not learn about that until his third year. :)
Heksie chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
This was so sweet!
firegoddess chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
aw! Thats a cute and sweet story. I hope you write more.
chixxor42 chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
Oh dear...This is highly improbable. It is so improbable, the only place it would happen is on the Heart of Gold. And it would go away when the ship stopped traveling.

If you're going to write mpreg, at least use probable _pairings_!
gaffer chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
see what they say about ur story, go to link in email field!
SSJ Aeris Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I think Im ruined for life...seriously, I am. I dont care that Harry and Snape are together, or anyother same sex couples, but you have TOTALLY degraded them! Oh god, Im lost for words to explain your stupidity. Here, maybe this is better:
barbarataku chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
I liked this story the first time I read it and now over a year later, I still like it. I appreciate the time you spent creating this for our enjoyment. I think this is the story that got me hooked on enjoying male pregnancy.