Reviews for Not Supposed to Be
MJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Excellent! Very precise with what goes on in Hyde's head. I love it!
Jubilee3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw. I really liked this. :D
Miss Tonya chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This is one of my favorite fics, and it's inspired by one of my favorite episodes. Even though there was so much drama in this episode, I loved how you wrote it, especially Hyde's feelings. Amazing!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I love it. I didn't get the chance to see this episode but I've read the script. Wow great .
footsac chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Wow! great characterization! I love your take on this episode...this is one darn good fic! keep up the good work! :)
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh I love it. You are such a great writer! Such a great writer! Again how do you describe people's feeling so well? You are amazing!
JackieSteven chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I thought you did a great job with this episode. I love the perspective of Hyde's thoughts as this is all happening. It was wonderful, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more. Jackie & Hyde 4 Ever!
hydejackie4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This is really good! I love how you distinguish between Kelso's Jackie and Hyde's Jackie. I hope you continue with this fic! You have a really good read on Hyde.
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I love this. It is one of my favorites. I just recently learned of the fun of recieving reviews and decided that I should return the favor to all the people whose stories I loved. Thank you for writing it!
kenzimone chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Aw, lovely, downright beautiful!
SugarRayBaby chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
wow, this was REALLY good. you did a great job, in making it sweet & still keeping true to hyde's character. write more stuff :)
Hyde's Honey chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
FABULOUS! I loved it almost as much as that episode. I am a big Hyde/Jackie fan and your take on them was great! Keep it up:)
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
That was sooooo good! You should write professionally.
Candy.71 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
aw that was really sweet! great job re-creating last nights episode!
Busby chapter 1 . 2/6/2003