Reviews for The Doctor's healer
Rosealyn chapter 60 . 12/28/2017
That... that was absolute stunning! It was amazingly put together and a ride and a half to read! I love Ali, she's such an interesting character, not one of those flat ones we usually get. I loved every moment of your story and will definitely be reading the sequal.
Rosealyn chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
It was the Doctor! Even back then he was helping out dear Alyssa out.
I adore your story. It's amazing to read.
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
That scene with the Doctor dressing in his other generations clothing completely reminded me of a scene in the movie '27 Dresses'.
frosty600 chapter 43 . 10/3/2017
Ah, the misunderstandings that come with uncertainty over what someone else is feeling. Hopefully the two won't have to dance around each other for too much longer.
frosty600 chapter 42 . 10/3/2017
Oh awesome! Steve gets a trip in the Tardis! Lucky ducky that he is. I definitely think he deserves it after the Lazarus thing.
frosty600 chapter 41 . 10/2/2017
Bam! Wow, poor Ali. That's a lot of information to hit her all at once.
frosty600 chapter 40 . 10/1/2017
Soo close yet soo far! lol.
Loved how the doctor refused to leave her xD
frosty600 chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
Interesting twist here with the living sun going into Alyssa.
frosty600 chapter 38 . 9/30/2017
I've had so little time for reading today, but I've finally managed to finish this chapter. So stoked that Ali has also admitted her feelings to herself now all that's really left for her to do id to work up the nerve to inform Ben of her decision.
frosty600 chapter 37 . 9/30/2017
Cheeky Tardis playing match maker ;p
So, the Doctor has now admitted it, at least to himself that he loves her. Yay for progress :)
frosty600 chapter 36 . 9/30/2017
Just when you think the nights over the Doctor decides that you're in need of a surprise visit Ali is so lucky despite the killer headache she has to deal with at the moment. I hope that her abilities don't cause her to have such bad headaches all the time, as in they get easier for her to use without so terrible of a headache as a consequence.
frosty600 chapter 35 . 9/30/2017
Hmm, Saxon. I wonder why he wants Ali there... ad Steve, i said this last time, but he's an awesome best friend! I think he takes best friend of the year for sticking around and not letting fear make him head for the hills whether Ali wants to come with or not.
frosty600 chapter 34 . 9/30/2017
Steve is awesome and Ben is... well he's Ben *angry face* she can do so much better than a bloke that cancels on her almost all the time grr.
frosty600 chapter 33 . 9/30/2017
Ooh, I'd forgotten about the fob watch Ali picked up on her travels.
And Martha. I've always liked Martha, Donna took the position of my favourite companion, but Martha has her own charm. I think it's really something her character would do if the situation arose where the Doctor was in love with someone she'd point it out. Not to be cruel or anything, just because she'd want him to be happy.
It goes twice over in this situation as she'd want her friend Ali to be happy to and as she's on the outside looking in she can see what their denying themselves. :)
frosty600 chapter 32 . 9/30/2017
I'm looking forward to getting to the first meeting between Jack and Ali and the doctors reaction. Jack does flirt as often as he breathes ;p
Love his nickname for her to Firefly suits her :)