Reviews for pocketful of stars
Guest22 chapter 9 . 7/19/2019
I'm really really looking forward to reading the Aversive Stimulus. Please please please update soon! Thank you very much! :)
Rirukasabe chapter 13 . 6/30/2019
Amazinh
xxrisxx chapter 13 . 5/11/2019
Ok so I just found you, and this is so great! Literally every chapter, just perfection! Thank you for taking the time and writing such wonderful pieces. Can't wait to read more!
Guest22 chapter 13 . 4/8/2019
We're definitely be around anytime for your NejiTen! Seriously.. ANY FREAKING TIME! I love Goblin too! And to put two of my most favorite: NejiTen Goblin Heaven! 3
Thanks a ton keroRibbit san! Hontoni arigathou gozaimasu! I can't wait for more of your multi chap stories!.
Also.. I'm a huge fan of Perks and pains. Lots of love.
~ forever inebriated with nejiten soul
Sing chapter 13 . 4/7/2019
Oh my gosh I really hope you expand on this prompt! I love how cocky and arrogant Neji comes across and how good intentioned Lee is trying to be.

Looking forward to reading The Averisve Stimulus and more-
fanofthisfiction chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
How nice to end on the actual asking of a date. I'm glad Neji went to act before too much time went by. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Since the friendship is well developed between Neji and Tenten and sideswipe of an actual date ought to be a lot of fun.

I thought the sleepover idea to find out what was going on was a fun way to broach the topic of dating. Thanks for sharing!

On a separate note, do you mean formaldehyde-smelling frog?
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
The image of Neji being a victim of a child's hair styling left quite an image. Gotta love what he would do to hear Tenten laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Lucia Ten chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Haha Neji is cute
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
What a wonderful capture of Tenten's attraction to Neji. My favorite line was the "holy mother of pearls" bit for sure.

You had Tenten literally tripping over herself for him which was both funny and fitting. Adding in Shikamaru and Ino only magnified the feelings Tenten had for him and that made this all the better.

I can't help but wonder if the shared view of the sunset was a foreshadowing of something but after reading your author's note, I suppose that's still in the air.

Nice capture of feelings here with some fun attraction Tenten has for the ever so smooth Neji. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
I really had to smile at the intensity and emotion over this guy's game of Uno! The fun stuff learned over the simple card game about personalities was hoot. Thanks for sharing!
misspandalily chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
I can't imagine where the inspiration for this particular oneshot was but it must have been very profound to elicit such a descriptive story! I'm liking that clear connection between both of their pasts, as well as the whole scenario of the scene which is, almost-murder via vehicle. I'd let out a massive sigh of relief when you said she was alive because that would have been a messy (and potentially worth the exploration) plot if she wasn't. I also wonder how they broke up in the first place? It must not have been a particularly merry one if he still has these feelings being unbottled when he sees her (albeit, her unconscious) so colour me curious!

Love this one-shot, KB!
misspandalily
twinquies chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THAT WAS GREAT.

YOU REALLY LOOK WITH YOU THE WHOLE PACKAGE AND I MEAN REALLY!

I MEAN HUMOR, SUBTLETY, THAT HINT OF ROMANCE AND A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST?

FUCK *wheezes, clutching heart* IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HILARIOUS I LAUGHED OUT SO LOUDLY MY SISTER WOKE UP BESIDE ME. AND ITS 2:43 AM SEND HELP.

THANK YOU FOR THIS. IT WAS GREAT. I CANT BELIEVE IM ONLY READING THIS NOW LOL. I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE THE NOTIFICATION FOR THIS FIC ANY TIME BEFORE *bows deeply* PLS FORGIVE!

LASTLY, PLS STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS.
Lucia Ten chapter 9 . 6/25/2017
It is interesting
Lucia Ten chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
Really funny and well written! Why is it called "the Royals"?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »