Reviews for Pok├ęshipping Week 2016
MrLibrocubicularist chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
please write a sequel for this one.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
I love that bit about Delia giving Ash the talk. That was really funny.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2018
I love your stories! They feel so real
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Please write more of theirbalolan adventure! Pretty please!
Mistyfan girl chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Omg! this one shots are so adorable. They made me love this couple even more something I thought was impossible but I was wrong. Seriously they are so lovely! I very much enjoyed reading every single one of them. I can't wait to read the meeting of Misty and Serena story. I just hope is not too yandere and that there is not too much drama as well. Still reading it either way! :)
Mrs. Nose chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Aww, that was so sweet and their bickering was funny.
Tsukimine12 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Aaawww, I loved it! It was a really beautiful work!
And I love the idea of Ash being a father figure to Togepi, seriously, there should be more fics about them like that...
Anyway, I hope you write the sequel to how others see their relationship. It really was great :3
Hope to read you soon!
Mrs. Nose chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Poor Max, you scarred the boy for life LOL
And Ash too with his mom talking about "the Pidgey and the Beedrill" XDD
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Ah, I loved this!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Pikachu's point of view and Ash and Misty's romance was wonderful. Ah, Brock pretty much acted like a babysitter! It's interesting how Tracey viewed Ash and Misty. It''s also interesting that Tracey's Japanese name means second son.

...oh, Max.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
Wow, these were great! You had me laughing too much!
Hakajin chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Ugh, what a cute note to go out on! I really like the idea of Ash being good with the kids who look up to him... I actually did something with that recently, although I had a different take on it...

Ash and Misty's banter here is adorable, made me smile the whole way through. Sounds exactly like how they'd talk as a couple. Anyway, really enjoyed your stories! Good luck with future writing! ...I may actually look into some of your other fics, heheh.
Hakajin chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Cute again! I liked Delia, Daisy, and May's the most. Delia, because she's... well, not awkward, exactly, but she says whatever she feels like, and doesn't care if she embarrasses Ash. Also, she ends up contradicting herself a little in the end, which was funny. Daisy, because of how she sees Ash at the end, that was an unusual take on her character. And I love how May loves to pair people together; I can relate to that maybe, just a little.
Hakajin chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Oh my God, that was so awkward yet so cute! It's hard to write Ash and Misty, or any younger couple, really, growing up in a relationship. I actually like the arguing here, because... They're not being petty, they're just embarrassed. The part where Misty tells Ash she can't sleep if he's looking at her, and then he asks why he has to turn over was adorable, and... Really?! With Brock right there?! After reading the previous chapters, I imagined he was awake for the whole thing, but was too embarrassed to speak up, and just had to suffer through the whole thing XD.
Hakajin chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Hm, I feel like Ash and Misty protecting each other from random wild Pokemon is a little overdone... Dialogue's good, though, and I always like Ash appreciating Misty as a trainer. Especially liked that line about her looking like a super hero. I always wanted him to appreciate how much she looked out for him more! Seriously.