Reviews for Count the Stars With Me
Sabastu chapter 1 . 5/12
¡Jesús! QwQ Even it has drama I like it a lot because shows how they always care for each other. The phrase of Erza hit me strong with the context that you gave at the end and was fore shading in the part you put her story with her age.
I just… Gosh! QwQ They have to be together…
Ajerzaaddict chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Erza being so lost about herself and her relationship with Jellal really made this sad. But thanks for a Jellal who was caring and had a tender heart, who would never abandon Erza when she needed him if only she asked.
I also feel like I have a glimpse at what Erza could have grown into if she had escaped from the ToH successfully under Jellal's lead without going through her awakening. Like she wouldn't have much confidence in herself and thought that she owed Jellal all the things she had.
crimson sana chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Angst mess?! More like a beautifully crafted heartache. To project emotions so raw is a rare talent indeed but to weave them in to tale is something that comes from experience or observing the world through no filters! I must say that your words always manage to hit home, but this one managed to tamper my heartstrings (in a good way)
Zunifex chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Holy SHIT You're great at this angst thing. It's so vague but you can feel Erza's emotions melting off the screen (Lol I almost said page) and jeez, jerza is an angsty ship but this is the angstiness irl.
mirajens chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
IM A MESS, A PATHETIC MESS FROM THIS. You do angst so well it kills me. I looooove ~vague~ angst because even when you're dying from the tears, the wondering is there to fuck you up as well. I feel so much for Erza. I got into relationships really young with no substantial enough break to actually do stuff on my own until maybe 3 years ago (and the singlehood is addicting tbh). This just hits the nail on the head when you don't feel good enough to solve your own problems in a sense that is truly alone. I felt so bad when she said she missed him. I mean independence is good but companionship is also good and there really is such a struggle to either chose one over the other or find the right balance for it. Ahh this was so good.