Reviews for RimFire
Chaotic Neutral 144 chapter 35 . 10/22
This had me in stitches, on the edge of my seat and everything in between.

I hope you find inspiration for it!

There are too many loose ends and I need to know more :D

Like what is Seirin's reaction to RimFire?

What happens during the winter cup, what changes are gonna happen?

Does the spider appear again?

How does everyone react to the Haizaki scene when Kise is stepped on?

Does Kise ever get a date? [also I am now imaging him getting the shovel talk]

What would a prank war look like?

AS I said burning questions :D

Thank you for writing and posting this!
Please continue
It is awesome!
Sakura Heartlock chapter 28 . 10/12
Can I ask, is there a particular MMORPG which you made the boys play and which ones? And by the way love your story
Skull1412 chapter 35 . 10/10
Just so you know how much I love this story I binged read this instead of studying for my midterms and I laughed a whole lot when I knew my parents could hear me, and it's past midnight and said midterms are tomorrow. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Skull1412 chapter 33 . 10/9
Oh my god, I cant-(wheeze) I've been trying to stifle my laughter and I can't, aaaaahhh, XDDD
sakutirz chapter 35 . 10/7
OMG! I just can't wait for the next chapters! it's so thrilling to read about the various match ups and the wonderfully hilarious interactions of the characters!

I've been hooked onto the story from the very first chapter and unable to put it down until the end here. I really love that it's more focused on the streetball competitions and their home lives than just on the actual competitions. And I absolutely love the way that they're all supportive and protective of each other and helping out with the play styles, even though they're in different schools and teams.

I've been waiting for the others (teams) to learn about the fact that their players are part of RimFire for such a long time! just can't imagine their reactions like how you've captured them in writing!

Excitedly waiting for what happens when they meet Hanamiya, Haizaki, Murasakibara and Akashi and their teams!
salesman shouichi HILARIOUS
eminadaisuki chapter 26 . 8/30
So in this AU, Teppei was already healed (as in canon, he only took the rehab and the operation after winter cup), meaning he won't be having a problem with his knee anymore. Nice!
uta chapter 35 . 8/26
You know what, I think it's not Haizaki who dead, but me. I got slayed with this perfection. My perfect team. And their interaction! I can't wait for Seirin meet RimFire! Oh it will be glorious!
uta chapter 26 . 8/25
Nijimura was in Seirin? Great! Hahahaha I can't wait when he faced off with other Miracles. And Haizaki will be Dead(TM)
Mint Brave chapter 1 . 8/21
Please write the next chapter! This book is so good! Please keep writing!
LargScherwiz chapter 35 . 8/19
When is this going to be updated?
audreywong110 chapter 35 . 8/19
Despite what you say about being not into writing about matches they seem fine to me :p you should advertise the appearance of nijimura in the summary lol cuz it was unexpected but really good since he's not developed enough in the series. Can't wait to see what he has in store for the haughty GoM!
eminadaisuki chapter 35 . 8/7
More please. It's been a while since I check this and I'm glad there's a new chapter.

Looking forward for the next chapter.
Hope it'll be soon.
HanaotakuR27 chapter 35 . 8/5
Author-san! I'm begging you to update the next chapter!I'm really excited about Seirin's reactions!Reunions and more!so I beg of you!please update!