Reviews for RimFire
I loved the new chapter the story is amazing when I saw a new I almost cried of emotion I can not wait to know how will be the reaction of Kagami when he sees Kuroko playing next to RimFire
DezWhiteBoys chapter 35 . 7/15
Whats Kagami's reaction to finding out kuroko is on RimFire?
AN Narra chapter 35 . 7/14
Pleasant surprise.
I'm a bit sad for this story. My heart is not willing Kagami and Kuroko are not close friends. But, I like it quite enough.
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.
GWS, Nightmare-san!
Kippysaurus chapter 35 . 7/13
No this chapter was fine! And if you need any help describing matches I can always help if needed!
Get well soon!
Anonymous Person chapter 35 . 7/13
Oh My God This is PRICELESS. I absolutely love how Seiho is kinda hoping beyond hope their not slaughtered too bad. Granted, I get the impression the began the game with the expectation they're gonna lose. After all, the recognized three players from teams that made it farther in the Inter-High then them and guessed that the other two players are probably also beasts simply cause they come from America. Honestly, I'm trying and failing amazingly to stifle my laughter.
Kippysaurus chapter 31 . 7/13
Hey could magick come and see some of the streetball at some point? I have a feeling those teams would become very good friends!
This was super amazing! I was hooked the second I started reading it! I really hope you continue to update soon! I’m practically dying for the next chapter!
Hiro-chan chapter 35 . 7/13
Finally, update! Good chapter.
Wait for Seirin vs Rimfire.
Get Well Soon! Please, take care of your health.
Your health more important than anything.
Daygon Yuuki chapter 35 . 7/13
OMG. Am I seeing an update after so long. Welcome back
olivia.rodriguez.927 chapter 35 . 7/12
I love this can't wait for more~
Kippysaurus chapter 21 . 7/12
Do they want him to break the net because of what Kagami did, or just because it would be cool? I’m still undecided there
Kippysaurus chapter 20 . 7/12
It’s heartbreaking to see Tetsu like this! Kagami should do something about it already!
Kippysaurus chapter 13 . 7/12
Hey, could you please send me a link to Kuroko on ice because I couldn’t find the one you were talking about!
Also, this seems a lot like me, my sister, my dad and my cousin (the sandwiches part)
Also also when is the next catal rhythm coming out? I am very much hooked!
Can’t wait to see what comes up next!
ainkyu chapter 1 . 7/12
finally updated... hey i cant wait to see seirin vs rimfire..
start12345 chapter 35 . 7/12
I hope you get your inspiration back :)