Reviews for RimFire
oh please update soon!
Snow Stake chapter 1 . 4/9
Please continue!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 34 . 3/26
Please please please update soon. This is hilarious and good.
Reth chapter 34 . 2/24
Hope you'll update soon.
Anonym chapter 34 . 2/10
Hope you plan to udate this story. I really would like to see the end of this.
ShadowPaladin23 chapter 1 . 2/5
Hope you update this story soon and that you finish this. can't wait to continue reading this.
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 2/4
and your humour is awesome. the spider cracked me up and I could wish that you put a warning at that chapter coz I laughed so hard at the train station
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 2/4
ahahahahahahaha omg you should have put a warning or a caution that says don't read it on a public transport such as trains, buses and etc.
Kasamatsu Tetsuya chapter 33 . 1/7
I love this chapter so much!

I was dying of laughter the entire time!
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
I gotta wonder how well the GoM would fare against Rimfire, assuming that Kuroko plays on team Rimfire and not the GoM.
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
You know, I gotta wonder how the hell they pulled off half those stunts. Although I think it's up for debate whether scaring the living daylights out of someone is a appropriate birthday surprise.
pastel-sama chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
Is it only me or do I small a one-sided KiKuro here? Ah, my fragile heart.
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
I remember several fics who essentially imply that Kuroko's pissed when he simply doesn't let the other team have the ball. Frankly, I imagine that'd be quite hilarous to watch.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
Honestly, I think the moment that Kise's allegiance so to speak changed was when he watched the Seiho VS Seirin and Shuutoku VS Seirin games with Kuroko's housemates. It actually becomes exceedingly obvious that after than incident he becomes less and less associated with the GoM and more with Rimfire aka the dorm-mates.
No kidding this is like my 3rd to re-reading this. The fic is just that amazing!
LovingPillow chapter 34 . 11/22/2017
So I really, really just want to thank you for writing this because it is an absolute joy to read. I love the dynamics of RimFire, and I’m just so thankful that this idea came alive.